Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

You out there for the whole lot?

Nah, just sitting out the hiding Tipp are gonna give Limerick and then back home.

3 Likes

Just had what I like to call Falito. Wrap with falafel, humus, brown basmati rice, roasted butternut squash and courgette cubes infused with chilli and cumin, and roasted tomatoe.

It was a real hotch potch but really tasty

2 Likes

I had a mushroom and pea risotto with homemade chicken stock and a side of roasted fennel and some garlic chapatis.
Forgot to get a picture but it was a bit beige anyway.

1 Like

Heading out now for tapas…had some last night and they were off the chart… had a mini burrito, Galician empanada, mini lamb hamburger, goats cheese and apple filo pastry and a tuna thingy.

I’ll be going back for the lamb and tuna for sure…that lamb was off the hook.

5 Likes

I always find the first few forkfuls of risotto to be delicious but then it becomes very samey samey

Sounds very nice btw

fucking fascinating :sweat_smile:

All about the ingredients really but it’s true that every mouthful is much the same as the last, I hard fried the chestnut mushrooms in butter with a bit of salt, you’d eat them out of Tassoti’s underpants, fucking gorgeous. The chicken stock is top quality and a nice bit of Parmesan and chili flakes for my own, tastes unreal but a bit dull to look at.

1 Like

Just had something similar. Courgette and peppers roasted in olive oil and harissa, in a wrap with falafel humous avocado and lettuce and a Greek yoghurt tahini and lemon drizzle.

2 Likes

Risotto is a perfect starter

Spit or swallow Frank?

2 Likes

:smile:

I was waiting for it, took longer than I thought

:thinking: :eek:

Not a hope Joe, Tipp by 12 -Teege out!

What are you shitting about???

Ah the place is fucked, Joe was asking for news on limerick no idea how that ended up here

Rhubarb picked from the garden over the weekend, stewed, with custard, dee fucking licious.

3 Likes

Take no notice of that superior cunt. You eat what you want to.

bland even?

1 Like

@Fitzy. Would you put compost on your rubarb?

In tipp you might.
In Limerick we use custard

24 Likes