Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Only a cunt would have a breakfast like that.

3 Likes

Sounds like you were mugged off on price if you got all that over the road.
Ahearn’s roches st is the best real butchers in limerick. I would give O’Connor a very strong recommendation as well

2 Likes

Fantastic stuff mate, I like the fire pit as well.

2 Likes

Wow, just wow. Army Ranger type head shot there.

Ahearnes is a great butcher shop as well, we’re I not so loyal to O’Connors I’d try it out far more often, last time I was in there I met the owner/chef of the French Table who was discussing his order and the exact (untypical Irish) cuts he was looking for that week.

Fuck away off ye stingy cunt your as bad as that lad with all the tackiness, I’m not traipsing into town to get 5c off a few burgers

2 Likes

Friendly advice mate, that’s all it is, my missus loves Garrets because she can be a lazy enough cook, likes the donkey work done for her, I’d always look for the best possible ingredients to start out with.
Nothing at all wrong with Garrets meat, it’s a lovely shop and he’s a sound man.

You would not visit Ahearnes for burgers or a curry mix.

Had a lovely feed up fish there.

5 Likes

Disgusting post

With a glass of Coke?

1 Like

Looks great Fagan. I’ll bet you enjoyed it. An appetiser of sorts before the Limerick ham(s).

1 Like

With a glass of water actually. That’s a candle in a dark glass you’re looking at.

1 Like

Do you ever eat off anything other than white tablecloth? :slight_smile: You’ve some life mate, Paris is it?
What are we looking at, besides the calamari it’s hard to tell, is it a bit of red snapper on the right?

Calamari and whitebait and red snapper.

2 Likes

Skipped lunch today so I’m ravenous now and it’s an awkward time with dinner nearly upon us,
Delighted to see that my missus has made some lovely banana bread which will do the trick

5 Likes

nice backsplash

Old.

What spread did you use there? You fairly lashed it on

It’s real butter and I did indeed go a bit overboard, I was famished, ravenous even.