Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Enjoy Mickee. Please give us a report on how you get on in Ballycotton.

You seem to be obsessed with ballycotton!

Is your lady friend from there.

Tis a nice spot but you’d struggle to put down the day in the town itself

Not in the pub you wouldn’t :pint:

She’s not no i just like places by the coast that are off the beaten path and i like eating fish and the crowd selling fish in the market in Limerick get it from Ballycotton. It’s in my head to go down there and get a nice fish dinner, that’s about it really. I’ve never been there.

2 Likes

There’s fuck all in Ballycotton mate that you won’t have taken care of in an hour, worth a visit though when you have it in your head, would you pass the time of day talking shit to a fisherman for a while??

1 Like

Probably not but sure i’d knock 2-3hrs out of the place surely. We could tip on to Cobh as the main part. Is that a nice part of the world?

It’s about the same size as Glin id say. And as lively during the day

1 Like

Cobh is the Marseille of Cork. Dirty and full of rascals but worth a look alright. Plenty to do for a tourist down there

1 Like

Any place that can produce someone of the calibre of @mickee321 has to be worth a visit.

1 Like

Absolutely nothing to do there for 3 hours bar naval gazing near the sea and getting drunk.

Half a spatchcock chicken from lidl, some pasta with pesto, asparagus, a few tomatoes.

6 Likes

I love the way you describe things

1 Like

The shop across the way has savage ice creams. Love the notice up on the window that says “Robbers pics will be put up on window!”

Lovely piece of brisket about to go into the oven, too busy to barbeque it today which I plan on doing in the next few weeks

3 Likes

Had a lovely burger just there with a glass of dunkel at a European food court in the middle of nowhere in Singapore.

1 Like

Thats some lump pal, enjoy!!

Class. Where did you get that ? And how much?

That’s a lovely looking bit of meat

That looks savage pal.

13 euro from O’Connors of William street, this is her now

5 Likes