Ravenous

I made the right choice, this is truly delicious…

Dunph, set up a poll in future and let TFK decide.

Sounds like a particular favourite of paedophiles and coursing supporters.

I hate when I get hungry late at night. Came home from Astro and had a cup of tea, a Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer ( :clap: ) and a Tunnock’s Tea Cake ( :clap: ) thinking I didn’t need a dinner.

Now I’m on the hungry side of peckish and it’s late to be making anything. Crackers and cheddar cheese maybe to tide me over. Mrs Rocko made me some chicken earlier but made nothing with it. What the fuck am I to do with chicken on its own?

Crack two eggs, small bit of onion and cheese and you have an omlette. 3 Mins…

:rolleyes:

when was the last time you saw a turk eat an omlette

Good idea but i was ravenous at the time and there weren’t many punters around…

What feckin good is custard to me without jelly???

:lol:

Bang on the money Puke. Never eaten an omelette in my life, don’t have a clue how to make one and never intend doing so. Fashioned an old fashioned sandwich from the cheese and the cooked chicken. A touch dry despite the Dairygold but not a bad little snack.

In fairness omelette’s are shit

Indeed, pure muck, carthy…

Have a pepperoni pizza in the oven as i am ravenous and plan on staying up watching LeBron

You’ve a great life…

Omelettes are savage by the way when done right - ham, tomatoe, cheese, onion (optional).

Dunph u are a omelette.Except made with mouldy cheese.

of Riley

:lol:

We’ll all have a laugh at this now, but just a word of advice, if you try to insult my good friend Dunph again I will bury you.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 289881”]
Mrs Rocko made me some chicken earlier [/quote]

And how did she go about making chicken?

People will tell you that you use milk for scrambled egg and water for an omelette.
Well those people are idiots. An omellette made with milk is way nicer.

A college favourite of mine was the breakfast omellette. Chop up some sausages, rashers & pudding. Fry them up. Fuck in your egg, cheese on top add a bit of toast. Delicious.

Well I’ll tell you what I’ve taken to doing lately is using neither milk nor water for my scrambled eggs.
Just eggs and butter and it’s a way better job.

You must use up some amount of eggs. Sounds healthy.