Ravenous

Milk in an ommlette is a fuck up Julio, very little water needed either.

Milk or water in an omlette!!??!
Get ta fuck. Runt knows the score

You’d probably want two eggs per person.

Eggs, chilli flakes, salt & peppers, chopped parsley and a drop of tabasco sauce.

:rolleyes:

Redundancy has warped your brain.

I’ll have that for my breakfast the next time I make an unwelcome intrusion into your abode.

Julio - He comes for the booze, but he stays for the breakfast.

:clap:

He’s been following me around the forum taking jabs at me…

What’s the best chow mein dish? I have an awful hangover.

Not really a big fan of chow mein myself.

I’m hungover too and haven’t been able to stop picking at food all evening.
I cooked a couple of mackrel I caught yesterday a few chips and peas, then a bag of meanies, a milky way, a few slices of pepperoni and just after throwing on a few goujans and scampi there. Still feckin hungry though.

Just about to have a nice bit of shephards pie here myself

Is it homemade? I can only eat a homemade shephards pie, but when done right it is hard bet.

Just after a toasted ham, cheese and onion sandwich myself. I’m now having apple tart, biscuits and tea…

naturally

Two nice pork chops spuds and peas ( the spuds and peas are from the garden) and abit of apple sauce

Ah smashing. I’d love that now. I’m here eating chicken. Chicken, i ask you…

Chicken is a fine meal Dunph, anything good with it??? I hope tis a good chicken not one of them yokes in plastic from dunnes

Lovely stuff. Just after some pork steak with gravy,new potatoes, peas and carrots, all picked within the past hour.

How do you grow the pork steak and gravy runt? Much watering needed?

I said they were all picked in the past hour. I picked the pork and gravy up at the shop :stuck_out_tongue:

Self checkout?

You wouldn’t be long going out of business if you introduced self checkout where I live