Ravenous

I like a nice free range cooked in the oven chicken with stuffing but this was some of those chicken breasts fried in a pan…

I’d murder some sort of sweet/ice cream now but there’s nothing here and I’m too full to drive to the shop.

A nice ice cream sundae is what you want. They are the job.

That or a Brunch. I’m hooked on Brunches lately.

Shepards pie after training, doesn’t get much better.

Brunches are rotten yokes.

Do you remember the Foot icecream? They were a noble icecream…

The big toe was something different wasn’t it, covered in chocolate or something?

Vanilla and strawberry ice cream if i remember correctly.

Freaky Foot they were called, Dunph

They used my foot as the model for that ice cream. Yes, I have a freaky foot, the other one is perfectly normal. I do get strange looks when buying shoes though. You can imagine the trouble getting a size 4 in the right and a 12 for the left.

A feast was a strange icecream, it was a some sick fuck who came up with that one.

I had a Feast only last week.
I like them although they can be a bit too “chocolatey”

A mint feast was worse.

The biggest issue I had with the feast, apart from the excess chocalate for an icecream was the frozen lump inside of it. Many a child lost a tooth to that badboy I’d say.

But that’s the best bit

Loop the Loop & Tangle Twisters were my ice cream of choice. Until they got rid of all the artifical colouring goodness.

The brunch is the current favourite.

Wibbley wobbly wonders were the sickest cunting things going.

Yea but its frozen chocolate, and if you get one out of some cunt of a freezer they can be frozen pure solid, no breaking them.

I need Bandage to come along and sort this thread out, everyone knows there is nothing better than a Thataway.

Never got into the whole Loop The Loop scene, but tangle twisters were good.

Brunches are without a doubt where it’s at right now.

Are they the new ones?

New out but I think I heard somewhere that they used to be out years ago.