Ravenous

I’m after coming from Pizza Hut. What a fucking dive of a place, never again. :guns:

Where’s the pizza hut in town?

Had a some tuna on toast after training and having some dry roasted peanuts now. I likes the peanuts.

Childers road…

At the retail park?

Pizza Hut is the worst of all pizza outlets, absolute undigestible cardboard. You may aswell be eating worm dose as eat that shit Dunph. Any other pizza vendor would be better. There’s one near me and I always pass it out in favour of Four Star or Godfathers even.

its in the 24 hours dunnes retail park

Yes, beside KFC and down from Atlantic Homecare. There’s a halting site at the back of it.

Yes, completely agree. What was i thinking. Actually, i wasn’t thinking at all and it wasn’t my choice to dine there…

christ special K is rotten shit

Jaysus I’d ate a small bit now…

I have some pasta with chicken and chorizo from last night in with me today.
Fair nice stuff.

The hunger came on me of a shot there on my second ham sandwich now

I’m feeling a bit sick here after first eating some dodgy custard and then some mouldy cheese…

You’re in for some cracking dreams tonight

That’s a fair old combination there Dunph…

I’ve an entire log of butchers bought black pudding on the George Foreman. Shouldn’t take much longer. I’ll put most of it between two cuts of bread with some red sauce. Delicious.

Will you cut it into rings or eat it hotdog style?

Christ that sounds horrific.

Rings, pity i hadn’t thought of the hotdog style…

:rolleyes:

You’ve no taste or concept of good food…

I likes what I likes. Whilst on the subject, grand wee wrap there for lunch, nice.