Ravenous

I had a beef stir fry. Fine and hot.

You should go to Glasgow Dunph, you can get lenghts of battered black puddind and you eat it like a battered sausage.

SS** told me about the battered mars bar he got there, said it was disgusting.

Jayus, a log of black pudding is filling…

It would be a serious bit of soakage

battered mars bars are nice dunph

Deep frying pudding would destroy it, was it nice, I find the puddin from Keans in Ennis the best?? a while back I got proper stuff from a neighbour full of onions and barley

It was done in a George Foreman and was one of those big thick yokes you see at the butchers. It was nice but i may have done the dog on it a little…

would you not be better chopping it up and firing it into the pan dunph?
i find the GF drys food out something rotten altogether, id say there’d be no juice left in it at all after that

They were fine and juicy mickee. I’d only put sausages and pudding in George, i couldn’t eat a rasher from him…

A george is great for rashers dunph nothing worse than seeing the white shit flying out of shit reashers, made a good job of the puddin as sometimes it can get very greasy on the pan, makes a great job out of lamb chops too

+1

The dunph is overtaking the runt on this thread. The runt went off the rails when he started getting obsessed with his parsnips.

I seriously regret eating that log now…

http://www.thegoodlife-online.co.uk/images/farmer%20loans.gif

how could you do any work after ating that?
did you just sit around all day trying to digest it on the couch waiting to unleash a monster floating log on the sewage syetem of Tour before you can move again?

I had a feeling it would come to this

I had a noble seafood chowder in the River Inn in Newcastle, Galway this afternoon. Chunks of fishy goodness in every spoonful.

How did you pronounce it?

:clap: :smiley:

Mackeral, peas and spuds.

freshly caught?
now is good mackerel season allright. i find it very greasy tho…

Lovely stuff, SS**. A good chowder is fantastic. I had a great one in a hotel in Killaloe one time…

Not much of a fisher man so freshly bought, oily fish is great stuff, you would bull cows up against a hill after em