Ravenous

Unreal.

I must dicsuss it with Fran, but I think you may be in line for a promotion.

Noble is a word used by ignorami when referring to food.

I’m after the pudding dunph and I can tell you it was magnificent

anyone got any good cheese recipes lads

Ah FFS! Turfcutter get with it man.

That sounds superb, fury. Pasta dishes are very handy. Even urban uppies like Bandage, Farmer & Tinnion should be able to throw together something simple like the above dish.

Is there any legitimate substitute to cream in vodka sauce, Fury?

What do you think Fran?
Is it worthy of promotion to the top table?

Half starved now but Off to Thai Garden in Spanish Arch shortly… A feast awaits.

Absolutely.

I’m slightly concerned at your yellow, chicken salt chips revelation.

I’m presuming it was a once off.

I’ve got another sauce actually that is nice with pasta and only takes 5 minutes to make.Kicks the shit out of any of that Dolmio stir in crap anyday.

Fry some Mushrooms in butter/olive oil.Add in maybe half a glass of red wine and a vegetable stock cube.When it starts to simmer add 2 spoon fools of creme fraiche and bobs your uncle.If you dont want it too thick a couple of dashes of milk will do the trick.Absolutely magnificient.Goes really well with steak as well.

Spoon fools :lol:

Sounds appetising all the same Whiplash, I do like a good mushroom sauce.

:lol:

Bit of a freudian slip of the tongue there alright.Sounds like something from the inbetweeners.

Add a tea spoon of mustard in with the chorizo and you’ll have an even more amazing dish.

Phone up the chipper. Say the words ‘can I order a chicken fillet burger, large chips and a can of coke please’. Give phone number and address to man. Sit on hole. Go to door when the little chinese lad knocks on it, pay him money and then sit back on your hole and eat all the food. Divine. Works really well with other take away food too.

You forgot to add the teaspoon of mustard.

Fuck Off cork wanker

I wouldnt tamper with what sounds like perfection…

i’ve had it without the cream a few times as the missus doesn’t do dairy and it’s not quiet the same but still a decent sauce.

Did you include salt in that receipe? Add a tablespoon of salt and you have an even more amazing dish.

Nice one, good call farmer i’ll give it a go.