Ravenous

Im sure Runt will clarify that he meant the chips he has cooked reminds him of chips a person would get in Oz! :rolleyes:

Sweet potato fries?

I doubt it somehow…

carbonara, spag bol or lasagne are all noble dinners. Cold pasta hard boiled eggs, salad and a bit of dressing is also a fine feed

Pasta is ok, it has to be accompanied by a sauce of some description though. Rice is a bland boring food that is only good for feeding poor students and Africa.

rice pudding and not the shit out of a can ???

Rice, in general, longrain, short grain, basmati, wild whatever the hell it may be. Rice Pudding isnt great either, I dont think i’ll start to enjoy it untill im an old man in a home.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [

quote name=‘TwoRunnyEggs’ timestamp=‘1288738261’ post=‘419388’]
Rice, in general, longrain, short grain, basmati, wild whatever the hell it may be. Rice Pudding isnt great either, I dont think i’ll start to enjoy it untill im an old man in a home.
[/quote]

Pasta is only shite,i detest all “Italian” food,pasta,spag bol,pizza its horrible shit,I never liked any of this stuff anyway but a Four day visit to Turin a while ago where I ate nothing for the entire trip put the tin hat on it,any chance you might have of eatin the food dissapears when they pour oil all over it without even asking you.Italians dont have a clue about food.

Are you insane? Italian food is savage. I spent two weeks in North Italy a few years back and came back as healthy as a greyhound after it. Something different every night mostly based around pasta.

Not all greyhounds are healthy…

Poor attempt, you swamp monkey.

I made some penne and vodka sauce earlier, it was unbelieveable.

How’d you make it?

Sure you probably don’t count it as dinner if it doesn’t contain spuds, turnips or cabbage :rolleyes:

Great shout. Had this at a wedding recently with some champagne sauce. The monkfish is quare meaty.

fry up some chorizo bacon and garlic, add three decent dashes of vodka, cook off the alcohol, add a large jar of passata (homemade is best) half tea spoon of sugar, seasoning, maybe ten chopped basil leaves, and before its finished off a nice dash of cream. served with penne pasta. savage stuff.

The standards on this thread have gone though the roof. Sounds good FoF :clap:

give it a go mate you’ll be back to thank me again.

Jesus, I’d attack a bowl of that now. Outstanding stuff, beyond noble.