Ravenous

after a massive t bones, onion, mushrooms and 4 spuds about 2 hours ago

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bought a big tin of Roses there in the shop a while ago for just shy of 6 pounds. They’ll be ate tonight.

Garlic chilli chicken stir fry. Savage.

Im after ordering a massive Pizza Hut delivery there, large pizza, chicken, garlic bread, the works! :smiley:

Had a chicken goujon sandwich there, forced down most of it

I dined in Eddie Rockets earlier with Tournafulla Man. I’ll admit i thought of you while i was there…

Id say the two of ye in there surely cleaned them out of grub?!! :lol:

We didn’t leave the place hungry anyway. <_<

Though we were offered no dessert despite waiting a good 20mins for dessert menus/the dessert tray. :angry:

Did ye go in O’Connell St? Always shabby service in there, Coona not much better. The Crescent is the best of them. I see they do home delivery now as well? No good for you though, they’d never find Tour.

Went to the one in Coonagh. I was scalded over not getting offered a dessert and considered filing a complaint…

Just horsed the M&S Dine in for 2 special there. Chicken with herb and cheese coating on a bed of spinach and mushroom with some parmentier potatoes washed down with a bottle of white. Taking a breather before I have the millionaire squares with a cup of tea.

That just confirms the bad service of the place because your a man that has desert eater written all over him.

A what now?

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Dine-In-Offers-Instore-MS-Food-Food-Wine/b/198933031

Looks good alright, dont think there’s any M&S down south here besides Cork.

how did u cook the goujons Puke?
i find them awful dry yokes altogether, ?bought a few in dunnes there last week and fired them under the grill , weren’t great now, couldnt hlp but thinking as i was forcing them down that there was more than likely fook all chicken in them.
anyone know what a “goujon” is BTW ?

Chicken goujons are only pure shit. Who knows what they put in them - jiblets, feet, brains, balls etc. I wouldn’t put that crap into my body…

Bake in the oven, they can be dry alright if grilled or left on too long

Chicken breasts, slice into ‘Gougon’ size. Egg and bread crumbs, fry them off… Add ‘Franks’ REdHot Buffalo wing sauce from superquinn (mixed wirh melted butter and poured over the gougons)… now your hurling.