Ravenous

This

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Had a big roast last night. Chicken, spuds, carrots, butternut squash all roasted and topped of with gravy.

Couple of glasses of Muscadet to wash it down. :clap:

had bacon and cabbage with spuds this evening washed down with a glass of milk

Had roast Pork earlier with a bit of mash carrot/parsnip mix and gravy, twas alright…pork was a bit tasteless

Just having a cold sausage sandwich and a mug of tea now before I head off to sleep.

Two bowls of beef strew and 5 spuds there around 7 having tea and a caramello now

I’d two homemade burgers earlier with a few baked potato’s. A serious feed but I hadnt eaten all day.

I’ve taken a big gamble and text in my lunch order for soup, without knowing what it is.
I really hope it’s not mushroom.

Brave man Runt, couldnt take that sort of risk.

Had a nice toasted chicken tikka wrap there, sloshed down with a mug of black tea, just nice.

What a pleasant surprise.
French Onion Soup.

Quality.

Ah thats just splendid, love a bit of the onion soup me. 'e who dares wins it seems.

I could sure go for some soup right about now. As an aside, can’t believe the disinterest in mushroom soup expressed here earlier. Mushroom soup is a noble soup and one of my favourites. I would eat it before the likes of chicken and oxtail (i don’t eat these soups).

I think i’ll chance a chinese later.*

*That being a meal from a Chinese restaurant and not a Chinese person.

Big fan of the mushroom soup too. Up there in my top 5.

Tomato & Basil is my favourite right now, but that could change.

This is my favourite soup at the mo.

http://www.cullyandsully.com/sites/default/files/recipe_pictures/soup_chicken.jpg

Tomato and Basil is nice too.

Mushroom soup is nice but you can’t beat a good leak and potato soup, got a soaked earlier in day and had a mug of Bovril to warm up

French onion soup is the clear winner hear in my view but the side effects aren’t the best

+1 vastly underrated

Would be a big fan of a thick creamy veg soup

Thats savage stuff. Big fan of it, grand and handy for before or after training, cut of bread and you’re set. Meal in itself, well if you’re not Dunph that is.

Wouldnt be a fan of the Mushroom or Tomato of any kind, could handle a few spoons, but not a full bowl.

Mushrooms in general are muck. Homemade veg soup is the only job. Stew a load of veg like carrots, parsnips, onions and whatever else is hanging around and once its good a stewed scoop it into a blender and give her holly…

Stopped in to grab a bit of fish there on the way home. €8 for a fillet of plaice, I thought that was meant to be cheap stuff?