Ravenous

Had a noble lamb tagine this evening.
Lovely on a cold day like today.

Can’t wait for christmas day now. A couple of slices of the ham on brown bread with brown sauce in the morning.

Soup for starter i’d say

Turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, croquetes, gravy and white sauce

Dessert about 2 hours later

Turkey, stuffing & cheese toasted sandwich at about 9.00pm

:blink:

Left over Tagine now. Smashing, one of those dishes that is nearly better the following day.

You’re one of the worst people ever.

No roasties???

Got two pizza’s out of Pizza Hut there for a tenner and am after eating one and a half of them, on top of my bed now and i can’t budge i am so full

Good work.

Ah there’s nair a bit of substance in that - just a pile of dough. Get the spuds and veg into you.

does pineapple count as a veg :frowning:

Pizza Hut Pukey?? thats awful shite. Gammy dough.

I’ve said it before, people need to be making their own Pizza’s, you get the ingredients for 4 or 5 one mealers for about 15 euro, piss easy to make.

Croquettes are the roasties of christmas day. There may be a few supplementary roasties depending on the demand for croquettes

I live for the roasties, usually crisp on top from being glazed with duck fat. Oh jesus i’m getting excited now.

You may not need the duck fat to glaze it so.

Thats extremely poor farmer, in all fairness like.

Boo. Boo.

+1

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Never cared for turkey but we will be having it anyway with ham and lots of assorted veg including roast parsnips and Brussels sprouts, prawn cocktail to start and trifle and Christmas pudding to finish

The nine o clock sandwich will consist of cranberry sauces on one slice of bread with mayo on the other filled with turkey, salad and ham

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If your sleepy you should go to bed

If you think turfcutter’s a douche and you know it clap your hands :clap: