Ravenous

In the middle of fixing a bit of spag bol for lunch…fooking ravenous now

I couldnt believe my eyes yesterday, Dunph made two trips to Eddie Rockets, ordering second helpings on his first visit. Any normal man would have exploded there and then.
Ive gone and googled the nutritional information of Eddie Rockets food and calculated that Dunph consumed 4,638 calories during these two trips. Thats on top of whatever else he had and the pints. I believe 2,500 calories is the normal figure for an adult male. :clap: :o

Fat cunt…

B)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a legend, I’m welling up here reading about that, you should be honoured to witness such superhuman efforts.

I had a nice bit of roast beef this evening

Had a gammon steak, roast potatoes, mushrooms, two poached eggs, and some mccambridges brown bread for lunch. Good feed. Tasty.

Love a bit of Gammon…

Have a few chips and a bit of southern fried Chicken on at the moment…

BLT with chips and curry.

Nice.

Sandwich query:

a) Bite of sandwich, then a sup of tea , then crisps.

or

B) Bite of sandwich, some crisps, then the sup of tea.

or

c) Bite of sandwich with crisps inside and sup of tea (simple)

I’m undecided…

Had bacon and cabbage this evening.

FAO the Dunph considering the amount of food that will be eaten over the Christmas could you suggest a training regime

fucking hate bacon and cabbage, inedible swill

Walking dogs is the best and most enjoyable form of exercise.

You either need a woman or go and have one off the wrist because your gone fierce grumpy lately

:rolleyes:

my comtempt for the rot that is bacon and cabbage is well documented on this forum

i enjoy both bacon and cabbage* but never cooked together.

*serving tip

saute your chopped cabbage in a decent knob of butter at a low/medium heat, sprinkle in a little cajun or cayenne before serving.

bacon and cabbage with brown sauce is the shot

You have to have some Colmans mustard with bacon and cabbage…

I prefer mustard with Ham and smoked bacon Dunph, brown sauce with normal bacon and cabbage

Just had Tayto Salt & Vinegar sandwich (Brown thick sliced and butter), had forgotten how sensational they can be.