Ravenous

I’m with you on that bro. Grubbiddy dub dub.

Just had scrambled eggs on toast (4eggs)… a ham, cottage cheese and pesto sambo… an apple, bananna and granola bar. All washed down with a cup of hot coca !

There’s some amount of eating in 4 eggs, I’d usually throw 3 into an omlette and it would produce a monster of a feed.

Based on some positive banter about Eddie Rockets on this thread I said I’d give it a go this evening.

We ate in the diner at the back of the G Hotel in Galway, near the Eye cinema. I had the M50 burger , I have to say it aint a patch on the classic which the wife had.

Had the onion rings and fries also. A most satisfying of feeds followed by a decent film afterwards… The Kings Speech.

Back home now and The Kite Runner lined up in 10 mins.

Not a bad life. B)

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 291241”]

Nice film, but the book was brilliant. This really is a case of don’t watch the film before the book.

The boy in the stripped pyjamas being another one

Had a bowl of porridge earlier for first time in years. Still full from it.

Bought this stuff by accident a few weeks ago but it is the mutts nuts…

a spoonful in on top of a mug of beans is noble and is the job on burgers

The film was poor I thought, the book is one of the best I’ve ever written. :smiley:

There really is a shortage of good GGA films out there…

Yeah, read it last year, a great read.

The film couldn’t hope to capture the depth that the characters were developed in the book. Amirs father was a fcuking legend of a man.

Got a great three course meal in Lohans in Salthill today. Chowder, roast chicken, and some awesome cheesecake for €15.95. Recession busting value.

I had cockles for the first time last night.
Tasty enough and a nice alternative to mussels.

Good for you

Christ, I just ate what I would think was one of the hottest stir drys I’ve ever cooked. The sweat is pumping out through me here. It was fair nice though

Tell me about these stir drys, are they the 21st century replacement of the tumble dryer?

I’m not gone on stir frys. Give me a few chops, a stew or a shepards pie any day over it…

:clap: :clap:

Cooked a big shepards pie last night with some roasted asparagus

Just after a massive feed of sirloin spuds and curly kale. I won’t be moving of the couch for a while.

DP