Ravenous

What is curly kale? A type of cake?

Yes Dunph. It is also a type of cabbage.

As this is primarily a food related thread, have any of ye seen the chef Heston Blumenthal? He uses a real unorthodox style of cooking.

Using boiling barrells of tar or what…Fucks lad, don’t make us beg you for an answer…He pisses on the produce or what???

I have no desire, on the intermittent times that I am allowed to post (Quarterly) to engage in semantics, so spit the theory out there…

After eating what I can only describe as the biggest Doner Kebab I have ever held and 2 jumbo battered sausages…Full as an egg here now and can’t move off the couch…

Ah lovely

Where did you source that Puke?

ther chippie across the road from me

What chipper would that be???

Place by the name of Number One Takeaway

I am eating what can only be described as a noble toasted sandwich here which i had in the George Foreman in a few minutes and it made a right job of it. I have ham, cheese and tomatoe in it. Now, i know the tomatoe in a toasted sandwich isn’t to everyone’s liking but i must say it is the job in this one and it is nicely melted and has fused deliciously with the cheese.

Had stew for the dinner earlier, it was different gravy…

the george is the only man for toasties melts the cheese perfectly…

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I had lamb chops with peas and mash myself

The George is a handy think cooks a rasher nice a quick too, is it a baby george or one of the bigger ones

Bit of Trout for dinner earlier… tasty as fcuk but repeating on me like fuck since which kinda spoiled the whole thing.

It’s a medium sized one, turfcutter. I don’t like rashers out of it, i prefer a rasher to be fine and greasy…

I like a greasy breakfast rasher Dunph but try a cooking rashers for sambo in the grill it make a great job of em

Trout from the shop or wild trout?

There is no comparison between the wild and farmed, but that said you shouldn’t getting wild trout at this time of year.

I would normally grill my rashers if having them as part of a breakfast but for a sandwich I always fry them. It’s hard to beat a slightly greasy rasher sandwich.

Wild Trout Runt, but in the freezer since mid 2010.

Just after having 2 fishcakes from Divillys butchers in Galway with a plates of home made chunky chips. What a feast.

Beef casserole and spuds this evening. Went down a treat after a cold evening outside.

Bacon and cabbage this evening