Ravenous

Turnover bread, absolutely unreal when it’s fresh and crusty

http://www.villagebakery.ie/shop/images/products/breads/Turnover.jpg

Ah that looks the business in fairness. Had some seriously nice brown soda bread in Galway this week, in Lohans and Mortons in Salthiill. Great chowder in Lohans too.

Is that fella still over the French, he used to pick teams using astrology methods, what’s his name, Domenech?

yes, he was recently granted a contract for life…Simalar to the one the pope has

Bacon, cabbage, turnip, spuds, jaffa cakes, tea…gona burst.

Monstered a decent amount of chilli doritos with three different types of hummous as dip - original. sundried tomato and lemon and coriander. Twas magic.

Had bacon and cabbage this evening

Just after a big fried steak there with onions, mushrooms and a load of chips. I had the chips covered in salt and more covered in vinegar as per usual and i also had sauerkraut on the side. All in all it was smashing really…

Courtesy of KC Blakes take home dinner service…

I had half a duck, garlic potatoes and a carrot/parship mix. As tasty as fcuk.

A huge feast, have enough left over for tomorrows dinner.

Off for a feed of pints now.

The PUKE (he is well, put on a bit of weight over the winter) and his girlfriend (the one from Miltown Malbay, his mother is very upset at it) were up at the house for the dinner today so we had a bit of roast lamb with trimming and a bag of spuds, the fucker had about 15 spuds so no wonder he has a belly up on him.

Anyway he was telling me he has Timmy Dooley negotiating with Rocko and Bandage for a return here

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good feeding there and i hope the Puke is well. I know a fella from Miltown Malbay, i wonder does she know him…

I hear she knows a good few lads Dunph, PUKE’s mother is very upset about being associated with the football crowd

I forgot to have any sort of dinner on Thursday evening when I came home from work and have been hungry ever since. I’ve tried eating larger portions at each of my subsequent meals but I’m not putting much dent in the hunger. Might have to just take the full step and have two dinners this evening to bring me back into line.

How could you “forget” tp have a dinner, that’s just insanity.

I departed from my usual routine Dunph in order to pay a social visit after football and between the jigs and the reels I lost track of my dietary plans and went without. It was Friday morning before I noticed the omission.

You should see a doctor immediately Rocko clearly there is something wrong with you it could be mental it could be physical.
Other steps I suggest

Two extra spuds with every dinner till Friday.
A proper breakfast every morning, none of this nutrigrain craic.
3 or 4 pints of stout every night till Friday

Had 2 pork chops, broccoli spuds and my usual glass of milk

Just had the remainder of yesterdays roast pork, with chips, peas and smothered in gravy.

I went to great lengths to make my gravy yesterday, very happy with the taste results, although aesthetically it was probably a bit too pale

I hope there was no Bisto shit involed

Not a hope, meat juice, wine, veg and stock all the way

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: