Ravenous

Does Pat O’Connor Snr approve of this steak and red wine diet?

Sure you will hardly tell him ???

With the cash he got in Kinvara I’d say say he’s a nice collection of his own. He might want to throw a few steaks into that young lad of his though.

You could give the same young lad steak and a bag of spuds three times a day and he wouldn’t gain a pound

Dicrocoelium dendriticum?

I have Nilvern in the shed but I’d have job to catch him

:smiley:

You’ll have to ask Wayne Mac is he free.

Jaysus i’m after doing the dog on it totally on a cheese cake i bought in Limerick earlier, it was awful heavy going…

In other news, i went into the new sweet shop in Limerick? Has anyone been? It’s at the traffic lights there near enough the Chicken Hut…

Mr Simms.
Very nice.

No one ever talks about breakfasts on this thread. A little more breakfast talk in future please.

Is museli/crunchy oats with natural yogurt only a breakfast for girls?
I like the sounds of it.

Nah not at all, it’s a havage breakfast.

Sounds like a girls breakfast Runt sounds a bit homo as well, would you brag about the bowl of muesli you had in the office

I recommend a bowl of porridge, 4 slices of toast/ brown bread tea/ coffee and glass of juice I’m partial to cranberry or grapefruit myself and use butter only none of this low fat tasteless muck

I had a fry for lunch and lamb chops with veg and spuds for the dinner there now

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dunph what do you think of this muesl craic yourself ??

Have had it a few times in the last few weeks. Not bad but still prefer porridge.

Had the same, lamb chops are a seriously underrated dinner.

Not much…

I’m thinking this museli and yogurt would be much quicker in the morning than messing about with porridge, plus I fucking hate washing saucepans with bits of porridge welded to the bottom of them.

I’m going to give it a go tomorrow and see how I get on. Hopefully I don’t catch the gay from it.

You could microwave the porridge, that’s what i do and it will avoid you catching the dreaded gay.

I don’t posses a microwave