Ravenous

:clap:

Soak the poridge overnight Runt,( add half the water you usually add to flakes and add the rest in the morning) put it on a medium heat heat before you have a shower in the morning and it should be ready in around 10 mins.

As for washing saucepan, leave it soaking it in water all day, porridge will peel of the bottom of the saucepan very easily in the evening.

Thinking about having a toasted ham and cheese

It’s a shame Dunph is gone to Cheltenham now as I’m going to make a sandwich and I know he’d be interested.

The bread will be white ciabatta. I won’t bother buttering it, bit of ham (inferior packet ‘reformed’ variety as I didn’t have time to roast a loin this week), the salami was home made in the Dolomite mountains and was brought to me all the way by a beautiful young Italian woman who was staying with me last week, despite a minor problem with it going through security at Treviso airport. The Brie is again the inferior Tours de Paris variety reflecting the sad times we live in.

Preparation time: 5 minutes.

Verdict: Good to excellent, very good in places.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER, post: 291561”]
It’s a shame Dunph is gone to Cheltenham now as I’m going to make a sandwich and I know he’d be interested.

The bread will be white ciabatta. I won’t bother buttering it, bit of ham (inferior packet ‘reformed’ variety as I didn’t have time to roast a loin this week), the salami was home made in the Dolomite mountains and was brought to me all the way by a beautiful young Italian woman who was staying with me last week, despite a minor problem with it going through security at Treviso airport. The Brie is again the inferior Tours de Paris variety
reflecting the sad times we live in.

Preparation time: 5 minutes.

You are so full of shit, it’s not even funny

[quote=“CianFoley, post: 291562”]You are so full of shit, it’s not even funny
[/quote]

Do you bite your thumb at me sir?

Sorry don’t know what that means…carry on

Do you know what FOAD means sunshine?

Presumably it’s some of your made up Latin shite ?

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER, post: 291561”]

The bread will be white ciabatta. I won’t bother buttering it, bit of ham (inferior packet ‘reformed’ variety as I didn’t have time to roast a loin this week), the s[/quote]

:blink: You madman

Doesn’t know Shakespeare.

Doesn’t know rudimentary Latin terms or what FOAD means.

There’s a definite pattern emerging here. This glorification of your own ignorance is quite the spectacle.

I did enjoy the horse racing ground related quip/pun at the end of your post, SS**.

Thanks mate, that means everything to me.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER, post: 291568”]
Doesn’t know Shakespeare.

Doesn’t know rudimentary Latin terms or what FOAD means.

There’s a definite pattern emerging here. This glorification of your own ignorance is quite the spectacle.

Here chief can I let you in on a little secret? Nobody around here gives a fuck about you and your perceived wisdom. Thinking that throwing in a few big words and some oul Latin shite every now and then makes you look intelligent im afraid would be a mistake. The best thing you could do my friend is go away and get yourself a LONG overdue ride.

Great to see SS* keeping this thread going in the Dunphs absence :clap: :clap:

I shall kick the morning off with creamed scrambled eggs infused with mozerella basil and jalapenos on some cornbread.

I’ve consumed a vast quantity of battenberg today

I don’t like the spamming that has gone on here while the dunph was away, I am about to have bacon and cabbage with 4 spuds +

Agreed, i’m just catching up on this thread now and it’s sickening to see this CianFoley chap who i’ve never heard of acting in the maggot while i was away.

Back to business and i just have to report a very pleasant experience i had in a Dublin chipper last night where i got a noble bag of chips and a spice burger. Yes, a spice burger. The place was called Marsellas which i think was in the Rathmines area of the capital…

Never have I seen a man so seething because he didn’t receive a classical education and embark on a grand tour of the antique world. If only you had stood in the amphitheatre in Ostia or beheld the equestrian statue of Marcus Aurelius on the Capitoline hill would you say such things? Forgive me that my parents are fabulously wealthy and I can spend my days in libraries and ale houses in indolent pursuit of humanist ideals while you frolic in the prolean dungeon you call the workplace if indeed a knave like you works at all. Like fragile ice anger passes away over time. Ovid

To get back on thread topic, I am snacking on a packet of Rolos and a can of Diet Coke.

I never cared for spice burgers