Ravenous

I had a fallopian stew earlier.

How long before NCC is along with the smilie

Tubes from what animal Flano;)?

here’s 2 i made earlier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM6xbsHVeEA

:smiley:

I’m going to have lamb burgers tomorrow. There’s fuck-all else in the freezer and I’m totally smashed.

Basically poached eggs with the Hollandaise sauce.

I’m guessing about 4 minutes.

I laughed heartily when I read the comment too.

Is that wrong?

Margharita is queen of the pizzas. Have to have a nice bit of basil on it though. Good man Dunph.

I ate the following today:

Chicken curry, with half rice and half chips @ 1pm.
2 ham and cheese rolls @ 8.30pm.
1 Iceberger @ 10pm.

Puke, please check my calorie count.

I forgot to add there was basil on it also. Good man Thrawneen.

[quote=“Bandage”]I ate the following today:

1 Iceberger @ 10pm.

Puke, please check my calorie count.[/quote]

A chicken curry at 1pm? Then nothing til 8.30pm? Ham and cheese rolls for tea? An Iceburger at 10 o’clock at night? FFS man, Robinson Crusoe dined better than you do.

If I have dinner during the day then I’ll usually have a roll/sambo in the evening or vice versa. And fatties need their ice-cream treat before bed. Seems reasonable, no?

[quote=“Bandage”]I ate the following today:

1 Iceberger @ 10pm.

Puke, please check my calorie count.[/quote]

Shocking stuff there Bandage, i’d suggest seeing a nutritionist.

still nothing compared to CLG’s 15 pancakes feast.

Went for some chicken fajitas last night, used the el paso kit, some onions, mushrooms red peppers, some sour cream. Was feeling peckish so had 3 of those bad boys.

What pizza was your speciality corncrake? Am partial to throwing together one in my spare time.

Steak last night. Spuds in their jackets, turnip and carrots mashed up together with butter, salt and pepper on them. Onions and mushrooms quickly fried off after the steak was done. Made the gravy in the pan. Served it up and Mrs. Locke said she wanted a Chicken Breast in a bun meal from the local chipper. Sa-hound was my response!

Last night was bacon night in my house, 2 good thick slices boiled bacon, streaky end included boiled along with a turnip, 3 scoops of mashed Kerrs Pink and a mug of milk. Ah jays lads, a feast for any man, any day.

are you a simpleton?

that slop isnt acceptable in the modern urban world

Never a fan of the bacon, but it sustained our country through bad times for years. Respect to it. A lot of townie cunts will have to go back to it soon enough as us famrer folk fill our freezers with our own slaughtered heifers and bullocks.