Ravenous

Let me get this straight locke, you had that served up in front of her, and she asked for a fooking chicken burger?

:o

locke-did you have take your apron off before you dashed down to the chipper?

locke-did you have take your apron off before you dashed down to the chipper?[/quote]

I’m wondering did he ask for his cock back before he hopped in the car.

i wonder did she make him buy her a six pack so she could have it while watching the football while he tidied up the house & did some sewing

Ice Cream before bed helps turn fat into muscle. If you do any resistence training whatsoever this is good for. Even press-ups and sit-ups.

Hardy har har. The twins are getting a corner back at the end of July to complete the full back line. She was all for the steak but then changed her mind. I take all of yer slagging on board but Papa has to do what he’s told these days…

One of your better posts NCC :o

:o

congrats

locke-did you have take your apron off before you dashed down to the chipper?[/quote]

MBB and NCC have hang ups about cooking for their women. Are ye sexist lads?:smiley:

have you read the post you mong- its the throwing the plate against the wall & sending him off down the chipper i have issues with

Congrats locke, ya saddle loving coont ya!

Let it go kev…

if his bit of steak going cold while he trots off to the chipper with his tail between his legs is the worst the poor man has to put up with between now and July he will have done well.
best of luck with that lockes

Congrats Locke - you apron wearing poofcake.

Cheers lads. Reckon it was the smell of the steak that put her off. Don’t give a shit, I’ll have it for my tea tonight.

Love the tags

Ah just doing my bit around the house. Putting in the hard hours now so that I’ll reap the benefits in a few years time. I’ll be done and dusted when you boys are starting off. IYF’s!!

Fook the hurling locke, look at McIllroy, stick a set of irons in their hands and do it soon lad.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]are you a simpleton?

that slop isnt acceptable in the modern urban world[/quote]
Thanks be to God I’m nowhere near your modern urban world you jumped up snotty faced git. I’d ate you and a couple more of your kind for breakfast.

All part of the master plan MBB. Sports that have been targeted are

Rugby
Golf
Soccer
Tennis
Pro-Wrestling
Rugby League
Cricket
Hurling management

I reckon I’ll be retired and on a golf course in Spain by the age of 55. Bring it!

“i’d ate you” :eek: