Ravenous

Less in the tin, too.
http://www.broadsheet.ie/2011/12/19/the-disappearing-roses-an-investigation/

I love sprouts

Knew it, fucking scammers.

Fuck right off. We had it at 6pm in the end anyway.
Sprouts are delicious by the way. Must be cooked in the water from the ham though.

So your not not a hun ???
otherwise
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just tucking into the last of the christmas pie that the mother makes every year after several heinz this evening.
Ah tis lovely, the last bits of the turkey and the ham plus a few more little bits and pieces all thrun into a pie-like dish.

Brillunt.

The diet starts today so I chopped up the last of the ham into small bits and fried it on the pan with a good bit of finely chopped brocolli. Splash of soy sauce and some eggs to top it off. Delicious, salty stuff.
You’ve to ease into these things though so dessert was a flaky-pastry mince pie with a generous helping of cream on top. God bless Christmas.

sprouts are a chancy thing and putrid in the extreme if overcooked. boiled them for five minutes while simultaneously frying two chopped up smoked rashers and a few spring onions in a frying pan. once they were both ready drained the sprouts and popped them into the pan with a desertspoonful of sweet chili sauce. one minute at high heat and served.

Will you buy a steamer FFS who boils sprouts they should be steamed

Had beef casserole this evening, farting something wicked at the moment

No shame in it

There is a nice bit of roast beef in the over for this evening I’m sick of fowl at this stage and the 12th day is to come yet

had a nice bit of duck this weekend with an apple sauce and roast spuds.

It’s not mandatory to eat meat every day, turfcutter.

In all fairness Bandage tis a bit dodge getting fish on a bank holiday Monday after Christmas unless I eat that awful Donegal catch?? I do like a nice salad, Grilled aubergine or a veg curry but its Christmas time and meat must be eaten. You’re NOT one of them vegetarian/vegan types bandage are you?? You were actually beginning to grow on me lately.

I will be interested to hear dunphs views on not eating meat everyday

I’ve got a fresh salmon darne in the oven. :frowning:

Yes i would agree with eating meat (or fish which is like meat) every day.

I’m just after a feed of salmon myself with mashed spuds, carrots, brocolli and cauliflower.

Had the exact same. :clap:

I had two salmon darnes, on which I rubbed some tomatoe puree, cajun, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Lovely stuff.

Just about to tuck into corned beef and cabbage