Ravenous

Sweet Jaysus, this cunt is having a bad week.

Indeed. I think the Runt could benefit from taking a few days off from the INTERNET to recharge his batteries…

The parents dropped up yesterday before the match and brought with them the following.

1 pot of stew
1 dish of lasagne
2 cakes of brown bread
3 litres of milk (not sure why but I’ll take them)

:licklips:

[quote=“Fran, post: 294400”]The parents dropped up yesterday before the match and brought with them the following.

1 pot of stew
1 dish of lasagne
2 cakes of brown bread
3 litres of milk (not sure why but I’ll take them)

[/quote]

Whose parents?

Gaylord Focker’s parents

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Made a class frittata for brunch this afternoon.

Fried onions and garlic, fried baby potatoes, chorizo, red and green chillies, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, cheese. Eggs cracked in on top and stirred in just to break the yolks and get a nice bit of marbling on it. Eat with brown bread. Follow with mugs of coffee.

Can’t beat eggs and chillies for a cure.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 294404”]Made a class frittata for brunch this afternoon.

Fried onions and garlic, fried baby potatoes, chorizo, red and green chillies, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, cheese. Eggs cracked in on top and stirred in just to break the yolks and get a nice bit of marbling on it. Eat with brown bread. Follow with mugs of coffee.

Can’t beat eggs and chillies for a cure.[/quote]

I’m a big fan of a frittata and that sounds good. chorizo is a wonderful ingredient.

[quote=“fistoffury, post: 294405”]

I’m a big fan of a frittata and that sounds good. chorizo is a wonderful ingredient.[/quote]

I made a chorizo and sweet potato soup yesterday. It was superb.

Throw up the recipe , I’ll give it a go.

2 carrots, 2 onions, 2 sticks of celery, 2 onions, 2 large sweet potatos, 2 garlic cloves, chopped parsley, 200grm of Chorizo, spoon of curry powder.

Chop up all of the above. Heat some olive oil in a large pot and fire everything in. Cover and leave to cook for a about 10 minutes, stirring the veg a few times. Then add 1.8 litres of chicken or veg stock. simmer for another then 10minutes. Then season and blend.

Did the first winter dinner of the season yesterday. Shepherd’s Pie with some Mozarella inbetween the meat and spuds and a flake of beans on the side-absolutely superb as will be the leftovers at lunchtime.

any meal with “spuds” in it sounds disgusting

That sounds superb. I’ll be giving it a go over the coming days

Mashed spuds are superb with anything-including roast spuds.

Lasagne?

That recipe above fed 6 people with enough left over for my lunch today, so you can reduce or increase the amounts as required.

Many thanks, the runt

:clap: :clap:

Had it with mashed spuds and carrots on Friday-superb.

Just after a grand dinner there of a homemade pasta dish with peppers, onions, salami and chorizo. Cooked a fine big pot of it too which will do me tomorrow and possibly the day after too.