Ravenous

Devoured a medium rare rib-eye, rocket & Parmesan salad and some dauphinoise potato, followed by a chocolate fondant with vanilla ice cream and an espresso.
Fucking divine if I do say so myself

Took a ramble over to Eddie Rockets for my dinner. Supposed to go for a run later but I may possibly be too bloated to manage it.

Finished off some home-made beef curry and rounded out the evening’s nourishment with a large bowl of crumble and custard washed down with a mug of tea. I’m like a beached whale on the couch now.

I used to do that when I was 4 and lived in a skip.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 294381”]

I used to do that when I was 4 and lived in a skip.[/quote]

where do you live now, landfill?

2 nights a week in your oul wan’s gaff but in a huge mansion the other nights.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 294383”]

2 nights a week in your oul wan’s gaff but in a huge mansion the other nights.[/quote]

get back to your dump you piece of trash

:clap:

Just after a lovely lunch there. I was out earlier doing a spot of shopping and picked up some freshly made rye spelt bread, a few cuts of ham and the same of stuffed turkey at a market. Also, filled a container with various different types of salad from the supermarket, ye must know the stands they have where you help yourself and mix and match. I must say i don’t think i have ever got one of these mixed salads but it was very good. Had a nice hot cup of tea with the whole thing, it was quite enjoyable really…

Any sweet after it, Dunph?

I had a couple of slices of Ray’s Pizza beside the Foggy Dew for lunch. Sorely tempted to go back down for another few after work. Wonderful, wonderful pizza and only €2.50 for a slice of margarita.

Going have mini rolls and another mug of tea shortly, just watching something here first…

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just about to have a feed of bacon and cabbage

Just had a bowl of boiled cabbage and a side of ham.

Me hole I did.

You should give it a go Flano, you’d enjoy it. Better than eating burgers and hot dogs every day…

Is it possible to eat those Old El Paso tacos without destroying yourself?

Yes

:rolleyes:

[quote=“fistoffury, post: 294393”]

Yes[/quote]

How? The shell breaks and the filling goes everywhere

You should eat the fajitas with chicken in them and the sauc you get in the kit plus onions, peppers etc. Brilliant stuff, though i am afraid to deal with raw chicken fillets so don’t cook them myself.

:licklips: