Ravenous

I’ve never frozen meat in my life, have to eat it fresh from the butchers counter.

It is alright for men of leisure like you who have all day to be pottering around town popping into butchers shops willy nilly

Yikes

I’d only eat dinner at the house about 60% of the time and hardly ever have anything in, i like to buy everything fresh. If i was cooking i’d stop in a supermarket/butchers on the way home from work, i’d say i am in a supermarket five days a week getting few enough items at a time.

Would you not bring the meat home before eating it?

:smiley:

exceptional bit of fillet steak there

What the fuck was exceptional about it? The thread deserves the info mate.

A series of average dinners these evenings. Time to get the slow cooker out.

Christ Dunph would you not bring it home and at least cook it a little bit?

I missed Bandages witty retort there. Barrup

You are slipping up, Flano. Six months ago you would have been all over that, it was a tap in.

I was brownin all over the place there. Squeezing out a massive turd is a big endeavour.

Went off to a deli yesterday and had ordered the sandwich before I spotted a fucking unbelievable lasagne, too late. Spent all morning thinking about it today, fucking salivating at the thought, rock down the deli, ALL FUCKING GONE, not happy, in fact the opposite of happy.

Anyone ever try Angels Cafe on Mount St? Savage sambos, don’t know what the lasagne is like…

Heard this place is good alright. I’ll have to spin down on the bike someday for me lunch.

I think I might finally hit the Pig and Heifer today and give them a try. Never been in the place despite it being 100 yards from the office. Looks dear and I have a hangover. It better be good.

Superb nonate guilt there from the bacon slicer.

Taking a break in the south of France(apologies Dunph for sneaking around your manor) at the moment so it’s all about the continental style eats. The good lady is just serving up a lunch, fresh bread, a couple of cheeses, fresh beetroot, chorizo, parma ham, olives, sundried tomatoes, avocadoes, cucumbers, onions, some lamb leaves. I’m not sure if we’ve any artichoke hearts left but if we do we won’t very soon. Bon appetite!

Sounds superb bar the beetroot which is disgusting.

You won’t be sorry-try the chicken club-a fantastic fat Friday treat.

http://img.dooyoo.co.uk/GB_EN/orig/0/7/3/3/7/733757.jpg

Anyone ever try this? I can’t get enough of it. I get it in an English market i frequent which also provides many of the foods i am familiar with and like. Can you get it in Ireland? Couldn’t recommend it enough…

I see it in the local shop over here and one of my former housemates used to swear by it, but he was a bit of an oddball

Try it.