Ravenous

You’d be doing well to finish the Mile High in there. A monster.

Had a munchies ice cream for the first time last night. Good gear. Got 6 for €3 in local spar.

I plan to. Will keep you and the forum posted

A minorly embarrassing thing happened there as i was downstairs getting my bowl of Jordans Country Crisp. I am off today and my housemate was away last night and meant to be working today so i thought i had the house to myself. I went downstairs in nothing but my ridiculously undersized underpants that are fairly tattered with holes in them as i have them since i was about 17. I was a skinnier man then and even then they were tight enough, but they are really tight now. Not sure why i still have them. They must be waist 28 or that way, they were bought in error. They are white as well.

Anyway i heard him coming in the front door so i tried to keep still in the kitchen in the hope that he wouldn’t come in. I was scanning the place looking for a pair of pants but couldn’t see any and sure enough he walked in. I was standing there fairly gormless looking with a bowl in one hand and Jordans Country Crisp in the other just looking up at him. We said nothing to each other for a second and then engaged in some awful small talk. I’d say he thinks i am some kind of perverted fuck.

Did you not offer him a go of your fruit Dunph? Fuck you keep on giving around these parts! :lol:

You did, yeah :rolleyes:

What?

You’re spoofing.

Serious smell of bullshit in this thread.

Yeah, i’m spoofing. :rolleyes:

What kind of an imagination or motivation could i have for making up a story like that you eijit? FFS i should be writing fictional novels if that is the case.

Dunph, it’s not good for your little swimmers to be so restricted in tight undergarments like that. It might be all fun and games prancing around the kitchen with your house mate, but when you meet Mrs right she will need your tadpoles fighting fit. And it’s obvious you wanted to be cuaght like that- It is one of the most perverted stories I have read for a while, and sad too- Are so lonely you are driven to these depths ?? You poor chap.

One thing is for sure, i am throwing these bastards out after this episode.

Prove me wrong and through up a picture of said boxers on here

Don’t have a camera phone and if if i did i wouldn’t please you…

some smell of bullshit off you today

Ah here. That’s up there with KIB’s phone credit story and Carter banging the bank managers wife in the safe.
Why would you make something like that up??

Dunph getting a bit of a chasing here. :popcorn:

The phone credit story was made up

Using it in an interview situation is true

Yes, why would i? I’m sorry i confided in ye at all about my embarrassing moment, i’ll keep any future stories to myself.

Dunph, only one way to make us all look like fools. Post up the picture. You have history of telling stories like this.

Remember when you tried to make out you were a regular in Clem Smith’s and the North Star

Or when you maintained you were drinking in Ma Ryan’s down in Southill :lol:

yeah mate- nothing better than centra lasagne - ffs - ban this clown