Ravenous

I’m going to do up some waffles with beans, poached eggs and some bacon for my tea this evening.

Thanks, @Bandage - you are an inspiration to all of us

3 Likes

I’m buying a toaster on my way home from work, chaps. My current one is on its last legs as you can possibly tell from the medium-rare cooked waffles last night - that was after 3 separate toastings on the highest setting. There was lots of smoke coming out of it too.

Smoke most likely just means the crumb tray needs to be cleaned out mate but if it’s not cooking waffles after 3 goes at full pelt you’re best off buying a new one anyway.

1 Like

Great 4 slice toaster in Aldi at the minute. 27.99

Unreal

3 Likes

5 Likes

Breakfast, dinner and tea all on the one plate. :clap:

2 Likes

The smoke It could be a dead mouse charring. Or a condom one of the other punters left in your gaff/brothel. Would you say the smoke smells furry? Or more like a mix of industrial plastic and semen?

1 Like

It was unreal so it was. And the boys there posting pics of their beans on Birdseye potato waffles…

1 Like

unreal, lovely tablecloth aswell

2 Likes

And just one sausage. I always thought sausages came in 2s only.
I’d be cautious of anyone serving up just one sausage.

1 Like

Wise move. the baysht had already savaged half of one of em.

1 Like

There’s two sausages on the plate fucko. The second one is above the black pudding. I had eaten half of it prior to taking the picture.

3 Likes

@Brimmer_Bradley badly exposed there.

2 Likes

I see that now. You’ve eaten a piece of each.
Even more bizarre.

1 Like

Does @The_Dunph still post here?
He used to do some good atin’

3 Likes

Just took a stroll through borough market. Some amount of sourdough on offer

Wexicans. The cosy cottage in gorey does an excellent lunch special. Soup + sambo/wrap + 3 salads +tea/coffee for 8€. High quality fare too. The tuscan bean soup was delicious and the hummus and stuff wrap was very good.

And no dead person slumped in the chair at the table next to you?

2 Likes

Can’t confirm bandage. Didn’t check pulses. Although there was definitely a few punters on their last legs and not as sprightly as our good selves.