Ravenous

I wish that dunph fella was still posting here, what a legend

as an aside, horseradish sauce is unreal with roast beef

Fully agree on both counts

whatever happened him, it was before my time, there was another lad posting last year called tess tickle, he was brillant but left over the homos getting equal rights, he was great aswell, like @HBV and @Smark, I agree with everything they say

2 Likes

What’s that lump of batter?

organic cod fish pie

5 Likes

:grinning:

7 Likes

You look to be sitting in a berlingo judging by the seats,I take it that’s only for work Tassotti

10 Likes

Unreal internetting.

try again

I wish i had been here at the same time as Tess Tickle was posting because i think we would have got on very well. I have read some of his stuff which was always good. He was of great character as was true to his word that time in resigning if he lost that gentleman’s bet. You’d often wonder where these fellas end up afterwards.

1 Like

I often think about him, he was a great poster and his ideology was the same as mine, its such an awful shame to loose posters of that quality

Lolz

Will we ever find someone to replace the two lads, the Dunph and Tess Tickle? Imagine the craic if only one of them was still posting here. That fucker @Sandymount_Red has a lot to answer for in accepting that wager.

1 Like

only for the likes of hbv, yourself and myself this place would be awful boring so it would

Unreal presentation

6 Likes

That looks unreal. I’m ravenous here looking at it. I actually had black and white pudding myself this morning.

Im ateing a full roll of pudding a day here

Im going to buy a black pudding for the morning.

1 Like

its a super food

1 Like

What does super food mean?