Ravenous

And I’ve never seen the same fella post up a picture of something nice that he’s cooked. Until then he shouldn’t be allowed critique everyone else’s humble efforts.

1 Like

easy from the cheap seats so it is, we all know his type

The big shot HBV would be quick to put someone else down if he had spotted it in their photo. Well done, pal.

1 Like

had to be said

Sounds savage anyway.

Live cooking here:

3 Likes

That’s a lovely clean frying pan

3 Likes

Very tasty salmon stir fry - I had a serious need of lots of veg after a weekend on the sauce

3 Likes

What are the roundy things? Strips of courgette?

Yep - spiralised courgette. To my shame I bought them pre-spiralised

What kinda sauce have you in it

No real sauce. Just threw in ginger, spring onion, chilli and garlic along with the veg then added a drop of soy and some line juice at the end

2 Likes

That looks smashing and justbwhatbyiud want to get back on track at the start of a week. I’m wary of salmon now after @flattythehurdler posting about how it’s produced. Most meat is probably the same though.

1 Like

Thought you’d be a vegan.

1 Like

Nah, just a soft townie cunt who never saw meat produced in his life.

1 Like

Interesting piece on bbc radio 4 yesterday. You can do a butchering course in Epping forest, near London. Place is crawling with deer apparently.

2 Likes

Wild fish only in our house glas. I think the final final straw was feeding the dye to them to make their flesh turn pink.
Shudder.
That and the malachite green.

1 Like

Unreal bit of tea here

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the limit of 200 posts per topic