Ravenous

Watching match of the day with a mug of tea and a wagonwheel…superb

Can you still get wagon wheels? My preference was for the ones with the blue cover and contained a jammy center.

Technically it was a bronco, the aldi version of a wagonwheel

I wouldn’t be gone on the auld swordfish. Too much masticating to be done for fish

the swordfish is towards the top of the fishy food chain and because of this is a dirty auld fish and along with being a chewy bastard is not one id have any interest in eating again having tried it once, it is also high in pollutants i believe, mercury maybe? and is recommended to be eaten sparingly.

overall a cunt of a fish.

:thumbsup:

You can’t beat a steak of monkfish, only had it the once mind you, but it’s superb. No bones so you don’t have to be pricking around trying to eat it. Nothing as annoying as when you’re starved eating a fish dish and constantly having to pull bones from your mouth. Monkfish is an absoloute bomb to buy though unfortunetly.

Ya Monkfish is savage. The ladyfriend ordered it for dinner on Friday night. Top notch.

Find it to be pretty bland and tasteless to be honest. Cod or haddock are the best fish.

Gas I think Cod is really bland without breadcrumbs on it, but I’d like most fish anyway regardless especially smoked mackerel.

I’m partial to the auld Seabass myself. Halibut is also very tasty

Peppered Mackrel is the business, monkfish, sea bass, coley and sole are all favourites of mine as well.
I think I had Halibut in a restaurant over the summer but I can’t remember what it was like.

Hard to beat John Dory when it is cooked right aswell.

:clap::clap: John Dory is mighty tasty too.

[quote=“The Runt”]Peppered Mackrel is the business, monkfish, sea bass, coley and sole are all favourites of mine as well.
I think I had Halibut in a restaurant over the summer but I can’t remember what it was like.[/QUOTE]

I had it in a Restaurant in Dingle a couple of years ago and it was superb. I don’t really get down with Mackrel to be honest.

You shit licking turfmunchers make me laugh.:smiley:

Just about to sit down and have a nice bowl of the mother’s stew that has been sitting on the hob for the last two days, should be tastey as fuck

Whats for supper tonight dunph, half debating having either a few cuts of soda bread and a bit of butter and a mug of scald or a 9" pepporoni pizza :wink:

:smiley: :smiley:

I had a margerita pizza and a packet of “Buffalo” flavoured Hunky Dory crisps earlier, went down the finest.

I’d suggest the pizza…