Ravenous

3rd times a charm Runt, best of luck:thumbsup:

Two huge chicken breasts, a few baby spuds and peas on the go here, should be ready in around 15minutes, can’t wait.

Just had a crispy chicken in barbecue sauce with beansprouts chinese there. Fucking savage.

I’m surprising unravenous tonight and will be going to bed supperless…

Yes that’s right - supperless.

Breast box + Portion of Curry + Can of Coke in my belly.
Lovely jubbly.

[quote=“The Dunph”]I’m surprising unravenous tonight and will be going to bed supperless…

Yes that’s right - supperless.[/QUOTE]

If you don’t eat you’ll just wake up starving in the middle of the night. Leave a chicken beside the bed just in case.

My only fear is i wake up ravenous during the course of the night and am compelled to cook a fry…

steak and steak cut chips covered in pepper sauce for dinner today :clap::thumbsup:

Why didn’t you cut the chips with a knife?

[quote=“The Dunph”]I’m surprising unravenous tonight and will be going to bed supperless…

Don’t do it Dunph, you might never wake up again.

:clap:

http://forum.ebaumnation.com/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

you’re full of shite

I kid you not. I had the dinner there at around 5.30, a fine roast beef. I’d a few roses then at around 8.30 with a cup of tea. I’m looking to shed a few stone, i could lose half a stone tonight alone on an empty stomach…

Take a shite, that’ll get rid of a good 4 pounds.

I’m fuckin starving!!

Cooked myself a fine bit of swordfish earlier. T’was tasty enough.

I don’t know what to say to that. What did a cut of swordfish cost you? I’ve never tried it…

T’was steep enough. €6.50 for a fine big steak of it. I don’t think I’d be getting it again, but it caught my eye in the fishmongers today so I said I’d give it a shot.

Fresh cod and home cut chips this evening in kenmare were as good as i’ve had, was compelled by the fish monger outside the window at breakfast time this morning.