Ravenous

[quote=“The Runt, post: 289357”]
Ya that’s alright, but that’s made with real bananas. Real bananas are fine.
[/quote]Did you ever have Banana bread ? grand with a cup of coffee .

:smiley:

Agreed. Banana ice-cream is an abomination. I used to eat heaps of banana sandwiches once upon a time, I don’t know why I stopped. I’d still eat bananas before a gym session or anything similarly demanding. I got the idea somewhere that they gave you energy whether they do or not.

They do. Stacks of sugar in them I believe.

Kev will be along soon with the definitive word on it though.

Potassium I believe is the big thing with bananas.

I heard that alright. Does 10:10:20 have bananas in it?

Bananas have a slow sustained release of energy where as sugar gives a quick blast.

The Puke will like this…

I spotted a loaf of homemade brown soda bread earlier outside in the kitchen. I am now going to proceed to cut it into sections, butter the sections and smear them in marmalade. I shall then wolf them down with a cup of hot tea.

It doesn’t get any better than this.

That was looking like one of the greatest posts in the history of the internet til you mentioned marmalade :angry:

I learned this from honey I shrunk the kids.

That was unbelievable…

I just had a burger that was about 3/4 of a pound weight. I made her myself out of mince and stuff.

Dunph what would you recommend I eat during the remaniner of Die Hard and the Superbowl…The options are as follows:

Hot Dogs
Cheese Pizza
Cold Roast chicken
McCambridge brown bread
Beans on toast

Tea will probably accompany it and maybe a pint of 7up

The beans on toast looks a nice option but the question is will it sustain you for the rest of the evening and into the early hours. The worse case scenario is you eat it and find yourself ravenous in circa 2-3 hours down the road.

My recommendation would be to incorporate the beans option with the McCambridge brown bread…

Did you put it between two buns?

What kind of fillings did you use? Please tell me there was cheese involved…

I will take your suggestion on board

Good luck with whatever you decide and keep me updated on how your chosen option pans out for you please…

McCambridges brown bread is a fine substitute for the Mother’s homemade brand.

Had a thai chicken curry this evening. Splendid

Decided to stick on the pizza, cut up a hot dog and threw in on the pizza and will add some chicken when it is cooked…

Might have tea and brown bread in the second half of th football if i stay up

I always find that pizza just sits in the gut in a rather unpleasant sort of way. I’m very careful about it these days.

I am currently enjoying a cup of tea and a bit of apple tart while watching this grid iron.

I feel awful today. Myself and Tournafulla Man went to the local chipper last night at 1am as we were feeling peckish, but alas it was closed. We then proceeded to drive to another town in order to satisfy our appetites. We went to a chipper i personally had not been in for many years. I decided to order a chip and two battered sausages. I didn’t notice anything until i returned to the car, but these battered sausages were no ordinary battered sausages - they were in fact jumbo battered sausages. Naturally, i was delighted with what i considered at the time to be a pleasant surprise. I proceeded then to polish off my meal. What happened next is something i hadn’t bargained for. About an hour later i wasn’t feeling great. When i woke this morning and even now i’m still not great. I can only describe the feeling as a feeling of being bloated. I would like this to serve as a warning to my fellow foodies on here of the consequences of eating two jumbo battered sausages in the early hours. Caution is advised.