Ravenous

Worded like an answer to a Leaving Cert Paper 1 question…
“It all started when I woke up this morning and felt like shit…”
(100 marks)

As an aside, does this not merit a review Dunph?.. Maybe it was the quality, name and shame…

I’m just reheating a nice fat chunk of lasagne that I made at the weekend.
Few homemade chips to go with it, washed down with a pint of Mi-Wadi Orange. Lovely.

That sounds disgusting…

Freak.

I’d love a bag of Waffles now. All that’s in the press is Ready Salted walkers, they just dont’ cut the mustard.

Waffles are lovely but desperate for repeating on you later. Just after a ham and mushroom pizza and a few chicken dippers.

Had a decent chinese there but still a bit too sick from booze to eat properly. Got some chips as well and they were fucking savage.

You really can’t beat a good bag of chips.

I’d be a big fan of the Walkers salt n vineger crisp. But you can’t beat a bag of tayto cheese and onion. A noble job altogether…

Superb choice. :clap:

Agreed.

What is simple is beautiful.

Break in Champions League highlights ample opportunity for:

A loaf of fresh brown bread, some salami, Mitchelstown finest and a dollop of salad cream. Washed down by pot of very strong tea and a packet of fingers for afters…

Ah lovely

Just tucking into a huge plate of spaghetti bolognese here left over from last night’s dinner.

Last night i thought you said you were off meat for ash wednesday? :unsure:

:o

This has the potential to shake TFK to it’s very core

I believe what he meant was, he ain’t gonna smoke anybodys pipe all day. :o

Just to clarify. The girlfirend made spaghetti bolognese for dinner yesterday evening (I know, she’s going to hell) and made a extra portion for her fasting boyfriend to bring to work the next day.

The leftover from dinner quip was a bid to irk those on here who have a problem with people who bring their leftover dinners to work the next day.

Going to hell?

It is what it is.

Nothing wrong with that. Who has a problem with that?

Sid & WBY maybe? The private schoolers?

They know who they are