Ravenous

Chartered accountant

Outstanding ss** :clap:

Almost too good to waste on a Wednesday night

It’s absurdly over the top for Wednesday night alright, WTB. I must actually take a picture of this masterpiece and post it on here.

The Baked beans take the gloss off anotherwise perfect album SS. It’s the Some Girls are Bigger than Others of that dinner.

:smiley:

Harsh

3 egg bacon and cheese omelette (im an athlete) wispa, apple tart and a mug o tea J-O-B

Supervalu Special :smiley:

That was decent, even if I do say so myself.

I took the picture before the beans were added to ensure the aesthetic was ok.

My carving was quite poor in fairness. The black bits on the praties is pepper.

The spuds look a little under cooked there, sadly.

Perhaps the flash on the camera phone made them look paler than they were for I assure you they were most definitely beautifully roasted to perfection. They were boiled for eight minutes in salty water before being tossed in olive oil and black pepper. The end result was a culinary marvel.

what a fucking post this is.

the standard has been upped.

I’m dissapointed with the lack of table linen and glasswear on your table.

And wheres the gravy?

Had a very nice ommlette as a brunch this morning as i missed breakfast. Tomato, 4 eggs, onion,peppers, mushrooms, chillies and bacon. It was a beautiful feed, and only cost 5.50 with some brown soda bread, a scone and a coffee included. Still not hungry.

Wildways in Cork, check it out if your in town anytime, on Princes Street. Some nice Eastern European girls working there as well.

I’d agree with that, and what a feast SS** cooked. A culinary masterpiece. A bit of gravy would have been better still…

Jesus ShannonSider! That chickens stufing hole has been badly reddened/mutilated before cooking.
What have you done?

Tom.

:o

don’t be intimidated Dumph

he’s not that big.

BTW Chef; you should snip the ankle ties for a more even cooking/ roasting.

Not long after my dinner and tea with biscuits but a bag of wine gums would go down well now. There’s a few pringles lying around somewhere as well for later…

STAY AWAY FROM THE SWEETIES AND THE HOOZELS

haven’t you a pair of Speedos to squeeze into

drink a few pints of warm water with a drop of red wine instead
that’ll wave off the pangs

Had a nice feed, a couple of pieces of cod, a few spuds, frozen peas and a corn on the cob.

What’s the general opinion on corn-on-the-cob? I’m a big fan myself.

They can be nice if done right - warm with a bit of butter, falling away from the cob. It’s not something i’d go in for at all often i must say…