Ravenous

It has to be fresh coen on the cob, even a day or 2 old they begin to lose their taste

Corn on the cob is an alright sort. I’m I right in saying that as a vegatable it is useless? Goes straight through ya?

I think it’s good for a few of the B vitamins?

Googled this:

Amount per Serving

Calories 120 Calories from Fat 14

% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1.5g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Sodium 20mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 27g 9%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Sugars 8g
Protein 0%

Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 15%
Calcium 0%
Iron 4%

I’ll wait for confirmation from our resident nutritionist.

Not that I give a shit in any case. If it tastes good, it makes you happy, therefore it is good for you!

No, that’s not true. It’s just weirdos who examine people’s shit who think that.

That’s actually not a table at all MGG, it’s just a bit of the side board where I took the shot. I’m not too bothered about gravy really. Would never bother making it for such a dish.

You must have been very hungry to eat an entire stuffed chicken, side of ham, beans and a generous serving of roast potatoes all by yourself, SS**. I’d say you must have done awful toiling all day…

Plenty left over for the sandwiches the next day Dunph

Fuck sake, how could you ate that without gravy? Philistine.

The Hostess Trolley.

Why are you still single?

Indeed.

But take something from my experience.

Men can’t make gravy.

Only Mammies.

I’ll give him his due tho’

That Oven is ie’ mac’ ah’ la

(immaculate)

Its not useless anyway Fran, its just not as nutritious as some other veg. I always found it a great snack out foreign, especially in eastern europe when you can get it at a stall for 10 cents or something, bit of butter and salt. Keep you away from other snacks anyway.

It does go through you though, but so does everything, its just the skin is tough to break down, but the nutrients will have worked into your body regardless.

the gravy would be the job alright but id ate that with a simple bit of butter for the spuds, no beans.

id be more concerned he fucked the carcass of the chicken out without making a stock.

Here here.

And to think Maire thinks us men can’t make gravy. :rolleyes:

Men are the best, Maire come on, you should know this.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 289451”]
Men are the best[/quote]

Gheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

There’s four lamb chops in the fridge for tomorrows dinner, half thinking of just throwing two of them in the foreman now for a snack, I’m warped with he hunger.

Just whipped up some crepes there. Ham, cheese, tomato and black pepper filling. Think I’ll have a nutella one next.
Magic.

Jean Girard: [has Ricky in an arm lock] I will let you go, Ricky. But first, I want you to say…“I… love… crepes.”
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Don’t you say it, Ricky. These colors don’t run.
Ricky Bobby: I’m not gonna say it.
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Good.
Ricky Bobby: Hey, look, Frenchy, I thought about it. So why don’t you go ahead and break my arm?
Jean Girard: I do not want to break your arm, Monsieur Bobby, but I am a man of my word.
Ricky Bobby: Here’s the deal. He’s not gonna break it because I’m gonna slip out of it right now. Houdini!
[he tries unsuccessfully to get free]
Jean Girard: Whoa! Get down, you little pancake.
Ricky Bobby: Someone might as well get me a beer while I’m down here.
Jean Girard: But you have forced me to do this. You are now mocking me and making me look ridiculous. Just say, “I love crepes.”
Cal Naughton, Jr.: You know, just to put this in there, I had a whole mess of crepes this morning. They’re just like pancakes, maybe even better.
Ricky Bobby: Wait, are they the really thin pancakes?
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah.
Jean Girard: Yes they are. They are the really thin pancakes. It’s just a French word for them.
Ricky Bobby: Oh, my god, I love those.
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Put any syrups you want on them. I’m just saying, think about it.
Ricky Bobby: They come with cheese sometimes?
Jean Girard: Yes, of course, a fromage-crepe.
Ricky Bobby: Well, why didn’t someone yell that right-right away?
Jean Girard: Do you know what’s in the crepe suzette?
Ricky Bobby: Oh, I love the crepe suzette.
Jean Girard: With the sugar and lemon juice…
Ricky Bobby: Yeah, the sugar and the lemon juice. Sure.
Jean Girard: Grand Marnier.
Ricky Bobby: I wo - I wish I could crawl into one of those right now. I’d eat my way out from the inside.

Gravy is for soldiers, prisoners and school boys. I am none of those.

There’s still two wings on the chicken and there are a few slices of ham left too. Tis pushing on a bit now though, twas Wednesday when she was roasted. I might make a stock out of it actually, twould put a right bit of body into a soup.