Ravenous

i got home from the gym there a while ago after a spot of weightlifting with a few Polish lads,
the lads were in overdrive , benching enormous weights and laughing at poor coonts like me who were struggling but were still decent enough to give a bit of sympathetic advice along the way as I strive to have the body of Kev.
A lot of this weightlifting appeared to be fuelled by weird looking protein shakes, one lad was drinking some mixture containing eggs, either way they meant business.
Im more of a Beta Ecdysterone man myself for lean muscle growth.

Afterwards we stripped down, and headed like men to the sauna to sweat the excess carbs out of our manly bodies before once again taking in some proteins to fuel lean muscle growth ( my pecs are developing well).
During the course of the sauna session various anecdotes’ were been told in Polish which I have a reasonable command about fights in nightclubs and at Legia Warsaw games.
i decided to change tack a bit and decided to enquire about what type of diet these lads were eating, chicken / turkey / tuna came up as well as ice cream post workout.
We then began to talk about bread, a decent chicken and mayo roll apparently I was told was essential at lunch, I then sheepishly asked Pawel if he discarded of the dough from the roll before filling it, there was a stunned silence in the sauna, even the 2 Lithuanian birds who were staring at me all night burst out laughing at the stupidity of such a suggestion,
Pawel thought the practice of removing the dough was so retarded that he felt the need to immediately re-tell what I had just said in more extravagant Polish cue delirium in the sauna.
“no wonder you all look like shit” I was told “ if that is what your mother teaches you”.
The Lithuanian chicks, clearly horrified at the revelation , then toddled in their blue bikinis out to the cold shower, giggling at the sheer stupidity of what I had just said.

Anyway,
I got home, fired on 4 rashers, chopped a few tomatoes, a red pepper , fucked the lot of it on top of 6 slices of brown bread covered in Philadelphia ,washed it down with a cup of scald and now im flying again…

I’ve a serious plate of food in front me here consisting of bacon and cabbage with new potatoes. The cabbage was picked this morning in the garden. I’ve butter and salt on the spuds and mustard for the bacon…

Home grown cabbage is different class

boiled bacon is disguisting…you fiend

Do you not have a job dunph?

What way would you do it? As the Runt alluded to it’s been different class. I can honestly say it’s the nicer bit of grub i’ve eaten this month…

Yes…

He is a fulltime moderator on an internet forum…it is very serious business

Just gone back for seconds it was that good. I’ve two more spuds now, three cuts of bacon and a heap more of the cabbage. It is something unreal.

What are your thoughts on Chicken Fajitas, dunph???

Does the mother have this ready for you when you come up from down the fields Dunph? Would you have a set time for dinner or just whenever you need a break from the toil on the manor estate?

Lovely lovely things, fajitas are.

Not much…

i usually do a bit of steak and chicken together. fantastic.

:o :blink:

Dinner can be at different times every day, but i wouldn’t normally eat before 3pm. Today was earlier than usual. I’d often eat dinner around 4.30-6pm. I am at the home place for a few days, i needed a break from the hustle and bustle of the farm…

Who’s going to do the milking for you?

Any advice for getting rid of mink around the place?

There’s a youngfella there that’ll do it…

Scarecrows.

Scarecrows to get rid of mink :lol:

That’s what i said, yes… :rolleyes:

I’ve found scareminks have worked much better on them than scarecrows.