Ray Darcy Show

Ray darcys Missus feeling sum girls tits in the studio…
id say darcys on sum horn under the table!

Shes a right tit herself.

id bang her though, a nice big cock up the arse sort her right out!!

http://images.radcity.net/5970/560687.jpg

You’re welcome to her.

D’Arcy + his missus = Two prize fooking idiots.

[quote=“myboyblue”]http://images.radcity.net/5970/560687.jpg

You’re welcome to her.[/quote]

so ure saying you wouldnt??

Thats exactly what I’m saying, shes well rough and now damaged.

ah id still like to cum onher face!

sick bastard. that fooking minger should be brought out to a field with Gerry Quinn and be shot by Larry O

Don’t forget that that’s the best that a professional photographer with hairdressers and make up artists could make her look

Good on ya, you wont miss her face with a jaw like that anyway.

would she make the rough birds you’d shag thread.

For the record I wouldn’t. Annoying bint, has been for years. Mairead Farrell on the otherhand…

Gerri May would do for me…

[quote=“Locke”]would she make the rough birds you’d shag thread.

For the record I wouldn’t. Annoying bint, has been for years. Mairead Farrell on the otherhand…[/quote]

Nah I wouldnt put her on that list either, shes just wrong. Farrell isnt bad, far better looking, but equally annoying.

Don’t find her as annoying. I think that Kelly takes over the place when she turns up. Farrell is a lot better when Kelly isn’t around. They let on they get on but Kelly feels threatened. Farrell has more talent and a face that can survive outside of Radio. Kelly knows this and is pissed off. She even shied away from the camera’s at the meteor awards when Ray’s face was shown during the nominations for best DJ. Munter!

Who was that real ugly wan that used write for the Star and Kelly travelled round to the festivals with her? Man she was minging.

If the in your face fornication and incestuous nature of the show doesn’t get to you, the anchor’s annoying diction will.

Annoying? Christ if I stayed away from women on the basis that they were annoying I might aswell just cut it off.

I didnt say I wouldnt get up on Farrell, I just said shes as annoying as the other wan. Better looking though, but shes a cunt on the panel.

I dislike Farrell intensely. A witless practitioner of lowest common denominator humour. Using the word “fuck” in a timely and sparing fashion can aid comedic effect. When overused and out of context it is just dull. I had the dubious pleasure of witnessing her poor attempts at humour during a live recording of The Panel, on which she was the worst panelist by some distance. I feel Mairead may not be entirely intelligent to be honest.