Ray Darcy Show

His dress sense is pretty lamo too. A jacket like that over jeans is a bit of a travesty.

[quote=“gola”]without doubt he could do better and I think he did in the past, wasn’t he going out with yer wan Geri May from kids telly for years? She was fairly tasty in fairness and I think he gave her the gate.

[B]My point was more about the over the top language of ‘minger’ ‘beast’ ‘you’d want to be sick to go near her’ used about at worst average looking women. There’s no way that Jenny wan is repulsive or anything near it. She wouldn’t be stopping traffic at any stage but the vast majority of mid to late 30s women wouldn’t be either in all fairness.

Look around ya at lads you know of that age and the women they’re married to and don’t be settin your sights too high me aul son[/B]!![/quote]

Gola you need to read the things that are wrong thread from #1; this crowd here would cream themselves if this Jenny girl even looked their way on route to the ladies in Coppers.

In fact this girl has to work and live with the most annoying irritating fartypants ejit-ity midget after DavyFitz; and he’s a lilli FFS!

Okay so She may not be Mother Teresa in the charitable stakes,

but we all fall short at sometime in our lives;:wink:

Fair point MGG, but celebrity gives you certain benefits and even he could do better.

In fairness he’s a grey balding short arse with appalling dress sense who can’t speak properly. The boy’s done well for himself really.

Nah, if that fat Jenny lass waddled by in Copper’s on the way to take a shit then I’d say to the lads, ‘Another 10 of these (pointing at double vodka and shark in glass) and I’d even throw it into that frumpy dog’. Then we’d all simulataneously shout, ‘Ahoy!’ and high-five each other like they do in US teen movies, raise our glasses and knock back our drinks.

Ha ha ha ha ah lad you excel yourself sometimes, you really do.

well he’s had a good run at it,and he hasn’t yet.

BTW can I just remind the TFK that Arsey is known only to a population the size of Birmingham.

Lets get a grip on Celebrity and Irish / Dublin Celebrity: go revisit the Model whinging thread.

Very true MGG, look at Twink, with all her fame she couldn’t bag a decent bloke. By her own admission she got a fat, bald, zip up your mickey merchant.

if she said Hi; ye’d be hifiving.
Then onto yere blackberrys to post a celeb spot

Yer fooling no one Bandy; if she offered to share her weightwatchers shake with you; you’d destroy yerself.

oboed

Adele may have got oboed but our Top Dublin Model’s did marry well: the son’s of rich men

This fella stooped to new lows this morning. Was running late for work so he was on the radio by the time I arrived in. Have had the unfortunate experience of this happening a few times so I know he tries to open the show with something topical to get people texting in. Now you’d imagine he’d talk about something good in the news such as the state of the economy, the banks being in bits, the winter weather kicking in, the upcoming budget, the aer lingus problems, even so far as the US presidential election - but no, no, no, - darcy being a man of the people feels it necessary to tell us about the latest article on jade goody and her problems with cervical cancer and a histerectomy.

A definition of whats wrong with this country when this is news. Who cares? She’s an overweight slob who’s earned money for nothing and pratts like this tool continue to draw attention to her. I’m sure there’s plenty of other women in Ireland who have contributed a hell of a lot more to the country than she has that have had the same problems. Why not talk about them?

Idiot

D’Arcy’s a gimp with the most annoying voice ever to speak into a microphone. He’s a complete metrosexual, has he ever done a single manly thing in his whole life? A right little mammy’s boy.

he’s only playing to the market tho Mac. if you wanted topical informative radio, you wouldnt have todayfm on (and I may say now, I usually do have it on, coz I just want a few tunes and some laughs really). D’arcy plays to the middle aged houswives at home listening to his show. Its very female orientated show, completely actually, anytime I have listened to it. And he also tries to get on with the ‘mature nation’ bandwagon too by talking about dildos and such like on the show, as well as naming and shaming pubs who plaed over the english national anthem. I cant stand his show anymore, and it got worse with the more input that kelly one had into it. she’s a reseaercher or producer or some other sort of background person, I dont want t be hearing her whingy voice going on about some cack that she doesnt agree with.

i wonder was he riding jenny while he was with gerri mae

Whats with this fix it Friday yoke as well? Norah in Belmullet is looking for a brown dressing gown with pink spots for a pyjama party her next door neighbour is throwing next week. Get up off your arse and go look for one then.

I used to tolerate him about 3 or 4 years ago but I cant listen to him now. The 9 o’clock radio slot is an exibition of how far we’ve fallen - Tubridy, Ryan, Darcy, and the rubbish on the other dublin channels. The CD player usually gets turned on the minute Paul Collins hands over to the weather at about 9.03

[quote=“Mac”]Whats with this fix it Friday yoke as well? Norah in Belmullet is looking for a brown dressing gown with pink spots for a pyjama party her next door neighbour is throwing next week. Get up off your arse and go look for one then.

I used to tolerate him about 3 or 4 years ago but I cant listen to him now. The 9 o’clock radio slot is an exibition of how far we’ve fallen - Tubridy, Ryan, Darcy, and the rubbish on the other dublin channels. The CD player usually gets turned on the minute Paul Collins hands over to the weather at about 9.03[/quote]

I find that fix it Firday thing hilarious too. ‘I’ve looked EVERYWHERE for it but i cant find it anywhere’. Quick search on ebay and its there. ie, ‘I havent looked at all and couldnt be arsed. Oh, and will you email me on the link to it as well.’

i’m very rarely on the road between 9 and 11, but most times if I am it will be the ipod or a CD going on.

Gerry Ryan really pisses me off every morning when he deliberately stuffs his gob with an apple tart, donut, danish or what not just before he goes on air then apologises to his listeners while we have to listen to the fcuker masticate. Ignorant as fcuk.

I bet Gerry rubs his willy when he masticates too. Sick fook.

That shit drives me mad. Thank fuck he broke up with the wife otherwise we’d have to listen to his sordid bedroom affairs while he scoffs his morning pastries

Lads

Fierce bitterness towards D’Arcy, I think he’s just a bit of a git myself, he doesn’t raise my blood pressure like it seems he does SS, MGG et al.
Agree wholeheartedly with Bandage that he should have done much better for himself, there’s nothing wrong per se with his missus but he shouldn’t have laid it into a far better looking younger version

You know I’m surprised that he fathered the child anyway, I had my doubts about him when he broke off the engagement with Geri Maye

WBY