Ray Darcy Show

Geri Maye, she did a ‘celebraty’ song contest a while back. Wasn’t Ray presenting that? Didn’t know the two of them were romantically linked.

Didn’t Geri Maye do the dirt on Darcy and that’s why he broke off the engagement. Remember hearing that at the time.

Into work late this morning, said I’d listen to Ray D’a for 1 min and see what was the first thing he’d come out with. Well Mr. Metrosexual talked about the smell of fake tan in the studio as Siobhan and Jenny had slapped it on them for the Radio awards that are taking place tonight in KK. Mairead, we were told, now has Fridays off but she no doubt was in the same fake tan situation as the other girls. He then started his next sentence with “And for all you ladies out there, in the paper today…” this was where I turned the CD player on in the car!

The guy is a total woman.

It’s yet another casualty in the Summer of Splits as Today FM star Mairead to end marriage

By Lorna Nolan

Monday July 05 2010

TV and radio star Mairead Farrell is the latest Irish celebrity to call time on her marriage, it has emerged.

However friends of Mairead and her husband, marketing executive Eamon Fitzpatrick, are hopeful the estranged couple may be able to work through their problems.

Despite making the decision to call quits on their three-year marriage some months ago, friends have revealed how Mairead and Eamon have chosen to stay living under the same roof at their Glasnevin home for the sake of their two-year-old son Dara.

Hope

And while Today FM star Mairead (30) has been spotted out and about minus her wedding ring recently, it seems there is still a small glimmer of hope that the couple may be able to rebuild their relationship.

“They individually told close friends that they were separating a few months ago and Mairead stopped wearing her wedding ring to work around the same time,” said an insider.

“They’ve very much been living separate lives and Mairead seems to be throwing herself into her work to keep her mind off her marriage problems,” they added.

The ambitious radio personality has just signed up to join a host of big names including Blathnaid Ni Chofaigh, Breffny Morgan, Gavin Duffy and Peter Kelly, better known as Franc on the forthcoming series of RTE’s Celebrity Bainisteoir.

In addition to working five days a week in her full-time gig with Today FM’s Ray D’Arcy Show, Mairead will now have her hands full several evenings a week as she takes to the pitch to train her team.

Adamant

Despite her blossoming TV career, Mairead is adamant that she has no plans to leave her radio post as on air contributor on the Ray D’Arcy Show anytime soon however.

It was while working on the show that the star first met her husband Eamon, who worked for the station’s marketing department at the time.

The usually chatty TV star declined to comment on the matter when contacted.

I can’t stand Mairead Farrell. Unattractive, unintelligent and works on the Ray D’Arcy Show. Doesn’t get much worse than that.

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00508/1202_Mairead-Farrel_508082t.jpg

Oh yeah, she’s fat and about as funny as a dose of the clap.

Thought the brits did away with her many moons ago :frowning:

D’Arcy: I’d emigrate if Kenny was Taoiseach

By Kevin Doyle

Monday February 15 2010

TOP radio host Ray D’Arcy will leave the country if Enda Kenny becomes Taoiseach.

The presenter has launched another personal attack on the Fine Gael leader, whom he previously described as being like a four-day-old floury potato.

As Kenny continues to struggle in the wake of George Lee’s resignation a week ago, D’Arcy wasn’t offering any sympathy.

“There is a huge mismatch between us as a society and our politicians. If you look at Enda Kenny, oh my God look at Enda Kenny,” said D’Arcy in a tone of disbelief.

"I actually said it to her (his partner) and I shouldn’t be saying it on live television but if he becomes Taoiseach I’m leaving the country.

“It’s true if he becomes Taoiseach I’m leaving the country,” he said on RTE’s The Saturday Night Show.

Worryingly for Kenny the controversial statement was met with a rapturous reception from the studio audience.

He added: “If you listened to Enda Kenny during the week, he said ‘I’m now going to be myself’. He’s the longest-serving TD, he’s been eight years as leader of Fine Gael and now he decides he’s going to be himself.”

Enda Kenny came under massive internal pressure after Lee’s exit last week with a ring-around taking place to gauge support for his deputy Richard Bruton. However, he survived a tense party meeting that gave him the obligatory full endorsement.

• Kevin Doyle

What is the timescale for this prick fucking off? And where is he going?

Amazing scenes… @Flano made a cameo on the Ray Darcy show tonight…unfunny cunt Sean Hughes hunted him from the front row for being an ugly cunt.

Are you sure that wasn’t @Smark aka Dunph or whatever he calls himself now.

No… @Bandage, can you confirm that it was indeed flano.

There is some bint singing about November now, horrendous viewing.

I found the couple who fought the HSE a good solid interview and Norris wasn’t bad TV either except the cunt D’Arcy was afraid he may say something ‘controversial’…but yeah, typical RTE fare, a load of gash.

I missed all that pal, I just flicked over once I saw your post :smile:

I had to turn it off I was so embarrassed for Sean Hughes.

I’m here stroking my pussy now and she’s purring away gently

Car crash stuff with two flutes who have a cereal cafe.

Incredibly awkward.

David Andrews on now. Another gimp.