Ray Darcy Show

Is this @ChocolateMice’s nearest and dearest on now?

Donners on now

Is he half cut ?

This O’Callaghan is a lovely lad

I was asked in that era as to where I’d like to be buried and my riposte was “balls deep in Bibi Baskin”

Mercifully I’m still here and I’ve changed my mind…

She’s fair shook.

1 Like

Jesus he made a savage inappropriate comment there about Sharon Ni Foalin. But he he got away with it. He has a great way about him. If that was America He’d be up like Kevin Spacey

Heard him recently on radio and turns out he’s a teetotaller. Just a Cork weirdo I’d say, no need for the drink

1 Like

He has a big television career ahead of him. A great personality and a sound man to boot.

1 Like

Huh?

Great show on here now. Some lad called Nathan Carter

Shane Filan destroying Louis Walsh here c.f. @anon98850436

Ray will be slobbering over Stormy Daniels live on Telly tomorrow night

Tubbers must be seething.

1 Like

Lovely piece here now

Looks like Ray‘s show has been mutually consented by RTE. It’s baffling how much most of these goons in RTE earn, but some of them are lifers and have had incremental gains over decades. Yet in Darcy’s case, somebody in there actually decided it was worth throwing a good few hundred grand per year at him to entice him back from Today FM. That TV show is excruciating to watch. You’d actually be cringing in your seat observing the awkward interactions with guests and attempted quips falling flat.

12 Likes

It’s quare easy to spend someone else’s money

1 Like

I concur wholeheartedly with this. It’s the faux-hilarity that virulently irks me. He had some unfunny flute on there a few weeks ago and he leppin’ in the chair with laughter. I actually spun the segment back to see had I missed the quip but guess what…

You guessed right…

Is he packing in the telly slot?

They should never have got rid of Brendan O’Connor from that slot