Reckless Tackles/Challenges We All Love To See

Barca v Utd in 94 was my first proper education in football. Him and hristo shaped my future.

doesnt look that accidental

He was well past his best but Jesus himself and fellow headbanger Edmundo did some number on United in that world club cup yoke United insisted on playing even though it destroyed the FA Cup.

1 Like

One of my favourite ever players.

Immense in the 1994 World Cup,

1 Like

A lovely bit of cut to him

That was some box he gave Diego Simone in that clip, Barca agin Seville

A fucking dinger of a one

You can hear the leg snap i think. Horrific

1 Like

Fuckin asshole. Captain too.

1 Like

The blues should have fucking hammered the cunt. A dirty, cowardly tackle. I hate that shit

Some auld spanart getting subbed off, gets a bottle into the head

6 Likes

Thats brilliant. Yugoslavia were fucking filthy. My favourite bit is when the spaniards try to match them but arent used to it and can barely lay a finger on them.

1 Like

The Battle of Belgrade: more than just a football game hit english if you’re not fluent in spanish

Fair play to the Spaniards. Loads of them looked about 50 but showed some nimble footwork at times to escape leg breakers.

The great thing about that clip is it wasn’t any oul’ Spaniard getting a bottle in the head, it was Juanito.

Read up on Juanito. Juanito was, as they say, a headbanger, quite literally. I’m genuinely surprised nobody has given his life the big screen documentary treatment. It would be a fantastic watch.

1 Like
1 Like

The toro on the left was offside imo. Smashing hit by the other fella though.

Lucky he nutted him and didn’t spear him.

Hard to have sympathy for anyone but the bull there

1 Like