Reeling in the years

Apparently nearly that whole series was fake. Like for example, it showed the scouser getting off with the blonde and the public thought they were a romantic item but in reality she was with the Tyrone boy the whole time she was in the house, to the extent that her and the Tyrone boy got married shortly after they came out, which the British tabloids hardly covered at all because even though it was a big reality TV wedding, it departed from their established narrative.

He couldn’t win his own state

1 Like

The girl that he married was only in the house for a few days and she wasn’t blond.

Didn’t he have a wank under the sheets or am I mixing him up?

You are thinking of Ray Shah the Dublin DJ WRT to sheets. The Tyrone fella was famous for walking around with a boner iiirc.

I watch too much shite TV evidently.

Pyramid Song by Radiohead was a very apt song to play over 9/11.

1 Like

This was my first mobile phone. A Mitsubishi Trium. It had a flip open front and you could play snake on it. In theory it could get the Internet. It was a bag of shite.

This was my first phone. Free from Bank of Ireland. It was a grand first phone,

1 Like

2003 on tonight. Mickey Joe Harte v Simon Casey was a classic final in You’re a Star. Harte was a convincing winner in the end though.

Unreal intensity in the tackling from Tyrone there. Some fitness. Extremely low scoring hurling final (1-14 to 1-11) by modern day standards. Setanta was something else.

1 Like

The Cabin Fever ship sinking😂

Rosanna Davidson😍

I had one of those bad boys myself.

1 Like

That Cian O’Connor doping scandal was absolutely mad.

2 Likes

Bertie had us dining at the top table of the world back in those days.

Is this Bertie in the cream suit walking on the beach with Bush, Blair et al?

1 Like

It is.

He was king of the castle.

1 Like

The girlfriend was delighted to see cark win an all ireland. We are not allowed speak of the war.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Woah bigshot

used it as a housephone in 97 with another lad as a student and shared the bill, it was very reasonable