Reeling in the years

You must have exam fees paid for and an examination number received.

1 Like

On this note I hereby propose Cheasty be known as The Customer because they are always right.
Or The Wife because they know everything.
I’m torn…answers on a postcard to PO Box TNH.

In fairness to @Cheasty he’s clearly quite intelligent and you can cram an awful lot into one days study. Fairly sure I’ve seen him mention it on here before too. I’d well believe it. It was only ordinary level after all.

I think Brian O’ Driscoll took up Home Ec just before his Leaving Cert. His mother taught him the course. I think he only got a D1 or D3 in it though. He told some story about opening an exam envelope and seeing a plethora of F’s and E’s only to realise it was a different lads name up the top. I found it very hard to believe considering it was Blackrock College he was talking about.

Ah good man, now @Cheasty will tell us about the time he scores a hat trick of tries against France in Paris back in 2000.

1 Like

“Release the hounds”

How many seasons of Naked Camera was there?

Jake Stevens made mugs of some naive simpletons.

1 Like

It was a great sketch piece tbf. Learning english as a forgien language is my favourite

1 Like

Great episode there. 1992. Worst year ever. Kilkenny won the All Ireland.

Carey had a great game, think he scored 1-4.

A very poor Cork team,

Life of Riley is still a great song despite the Match of Day molestation of it.

Carruth’s mother seemed like a good aul skin.

1 Like

The dirty aul wan was very good too for the reactions of people

Liam Fennelly was captain wasn’t he? Was he any good as a player?

He was a real cold blooded finisher.

1 Like

She seemed like a grand lady.

1 Like

He was a goal getter when the other lads had less finesse, or instinct. An important fella to have at the time, when Tipp had English.

Whatever happened to him never heard any more since 2000…

1 Like

Stop now

Win is a win.