Referendum 2024

You’ve put your finger on it there.

He’s a devious fucker that @glasagusban

2 Likes

He wants to eradicate the word ‘woman’ from society in all walks of life.

They’re not women, they’re people who menstruate/lactate/give birth…

Reducing women to their bodily functions… and he has the gall to talk about misogyny.

3 Likes

Cranky, miserable old men of TFK being cranky miserable old men shocker.

Why is every single cranky old man on TFK afraid of their shite? :joy:

What a pathetic way to live a life :joy:

Not saying you’re wrong, I’m a bit longer in the tooth than you so just adjusted it from my perspective. With a daughter almost 30 in a relationship looking back at Ireland when I was her age, it’s a bleak place we live in.
No No the way to go.

Per Denham CJ

“article 41.2 does not assign women to a domestic role. Article 41.2 recognises the significant role played by wives and mothers in the home. This recognition and acknowledgment does not exclude women and mothers from other roles and activities”

2 Likes

So you’re voting to discriminate against your own daughter.

You vote how you like. And I’ll vote my way.

4 Likes

I’ll vote not to discriminate against your daughter’s family.

You’ll vote to discriminate against them.

Well done.

Why didn’t you ask me how both my daughters of voting age are voting?

Have you brainwashed them too?

They are well able to decide for themselves and that I am very glad of.

Good for them, you haven’t displayed that ability given that your rationale for a no no vote is entirely disconnected from the actual issues at hand.

Cheasty mate, go away like a good lad.

Why are you anti-free speech? Why do you demand an entirely undeserved political correctness to be lavished on somebody who votes to discriminate against their own daughters on the basis of nonsensical blather that is entirely unconnected to the actual issues being voted on?

You’re not interested in serious politics, you’re interested in soothing your gammony confirmation biases with University of Facebook eejitry.

I’ll be voting whatever way winds up the right wing agitators the most on the site.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: g’way !!

What are the questions?

What about you? enough about everyone else.