Referendum 2024

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2024/0125/1428474-referendums-care/

It’s all a bit ridiculous really…

Id prefer roderic over blighe and pepper

Same

Its a bleak place now?

You don’t think so?

Fellas should pair off on this thread and save the hassle of going to vote.

4 Likes

War and climate change yes

Equality and diversity , no

Not to say it wasnt bleak or we are worse off now, absolutely not we are way better off now. But what i was getting to was it was very possible to buy a home and raise a family on one income. My parents did this and im around the same ahe as your daughter. The auld lad was a tradesmen.

1 Like

Agreed on those. We live in the present moment also, people like to live, have their own place/space, fulfill relationships, maybe have children. That’s not happening if you want a life of a certain standard nowadays.

1 Like

A warmonger eh??

Wow.

Loads emmigrated in the 60s 70s and 80s

Yes, the housing issue is beyond a mess

1 Like

Again, not saying you’re wrong but in my experience both of us had to work and the house we built was modest. We are benefitting now I guess but Mrs. B’s preference was to be a stay at home mum.

2 Likes

I really the green party stuck to environmental issues and ignored all the other noise. The climate is way more important than this BS tbf. And on environmental issues you guys have done a great job

1 Like

This is probably the most straightforward, uncontentious referendum proposal in my lifetime. Yes Yes an absolute no brainer.

A very, very easy decision. Not on my watch, NO

1 Like

You’re not wrong either i dont think that option yourself and your wife took is possible at this time now.

Danny Boy on X: “@StephanieS9999 I don’t follow politics very closely to know how he’s doing :man_shrugging: The ‘criticism’ I see is often from the far-right because I spend much of my time countering their hatred. Most of the stuff I see from the far-right isn’t objective criticism and is instead rooted in homophobia. https://t.co/LWYvseBD9r” / X (twitter.com)

OK Wacho

I’m yet to be convinced on the necessity for these Amendments.

Is Roderic not busy building his accommodation empire anyway?

1 Like