Referendum 2024

If the Yes side was everybody except the church and religious headbangers it wouldn’t be going to the wire.

No voters include carers, disability groups, lawyers, and people unimpressed with the arrogant half arsed nature of the whole thing.

6 Likes

The Sisters are baffled :smile:

6 Likes

Vote no. Vote often…

2 Likes

They’re very out of touch with the average person… I suppose when you spend a life time eulogizing from up high, you eventually become separated from the rest.

7 Likes

Eulogising?

I don’t know if the result of this referendum will make any difference to the rest of my life either way , I don’t even have a day off on Friday FFS, just a giant waste of money I suppose :man_shrugging:

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say 99% are either yes/yes or no/no

How will you vote?

• Yes/yes
  • No/no
0 voters

Although paddy holohan has the worst combover I’ve ever seen I might vote no for the craic.

Have you read the O’Meara case?

No what is it?

Literally just listened to the Matt Cooper and Ivan yeats podcast on this. Ivan makes a good case for yes. Was there a good case for the no vote made in radio anywhere I could listen back to? I’ve realised I shouldn’t make my mind up by listening to Paddy holohan talking into his phone in the front seat of his car no matter how much he enunciates his words.

Woke Ivan means money thinks Ivan

Billions of unaudited funds being pumped into a free for all of an NGO sector. What first attracted you Mr Yates.

7 Likes

Ah no Ivan will be anti woke as they come when he feels like it. Sure the money in the podcasting world would definitely be in being anti woke.

I hope it was at night. Nothing says serious political commentator more than shouting into a camera phone while sat in the driver’s seat of a car parked in a Super Valu car park at 11:30pm of a Monday night in January. That’s what gave Gary Dempsey his big break.

What’ way will you be voting?

Yes Yes, if I vote, which it looks like I probably will now due to chance because I have to be in Dublin anyway.

2 Likes

Its fresh, its new; crotchety Ivan is passe. Woke Ivan on anti-woke podcasts is monay! He can say his grandchildren gave him a new perspective, seeing divorced dads at the school gates, why shouldn’t they…some bullshit like that. I like Ivan, but he has about 300 acres of prime land to buy bach brah.

None of these guys believe anything, its all for money, even Johnny Gript is the way he is because he was too pudgy and frumpy to be cool woke the way he wanted. He’d have been fat, silly Karen woke.

Is he anti woke on everything now? I was actually going to start listening to that podcast as I thought it might be two people arguing the two sides of issues

Dunno, Today FM Coops would be woke and Ivan would be doing George Hook lite.