Referendum 2024

29th February has been and gone and no offer made. You’d imagine she’s now nervous a yes vote opens up the stony grey soil to the strawberry grower

She had her shot I spose but he was probably out for a run the whole day.

3 Likes

Jesus H Christ… This is the great referendum of our age. Your kids and grandchildren will be studying this in school…gone will be the claims of ‘my grandad fought in the GPO or at the Somme’ … To be replaced with ‘my grandad voted yes/ no’ on the durable relationship referendum… And 'my grandad used to be my grandmother ’

Cop on and tune in.

3 Likes

nah you’re grand bud. Keep fighting the wokies

Durable relationships is unpopular because it’s not defined. Define it in legislation so people know what they are putting in the constitution

It’s easy mate. I’ll even put it in a sentence for you.
@artfoley did not have a durable relationship with his hair.

Snl Burn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Marriage makes a relationship durable. Get married.

Job done mate

If people don’t want to bother recognising their relationship, why should the state?

6 Likes

I think Internet me will vote Yes/Yes but ballot box me needs to give some thought

I’ll be voting yes for you and encouraging everyone I know to do the same.

Marriage is for the 1950s when women had no rights and churched ruled.

We are in the 21st century now.

Did you vote against gay marriage ?

3 Likes

The most uber woke lefty in my work just told me she is voting yes to get rid of mcquaids dreadful wording but NO to the care one as the state is trying to wrangle out of its responsibility to vulnerable people by putting it all on the family.
This wan has purple hair and the whole lot. That puts a new slant on it for me.

1 Like

The no voters are the same crowd that take issue with anybody being different. It scares them.

Must wear jeans, have short hair, can’t have diffident interests etc.

They are afraid of change.

Vote yes. All day and every day.

You said last week you weren’t registered…Cut off was the 20th of February.

5 Likes

Do it for the likes of @Bandage

I just have to bring a passport and possibly fill out some form.

All this canvassing is very unseemly on a day when the electorate should be engaging in pensive reflection as to how they should cast their vote.