Regular Savings - Suggestions

[quote=“The Dunph”]Surely theres better ways of generating extra money now with your savings than leaving it in a bank to gather dust. Here’s one such example:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/785000/images/_786409_bookmaker.150.jpg[/QUOTE]

Did you just take that with your phone now :clap:

[quote=“The Dunph”]Surely theres better ways of generating extra money now with your savings than leaving it in a bank to gather dust. Here’s one such example:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/785000/images/_786409_bookmaker.150.jpg[/QUOTE]

I would say that investing in a Limerick City chipper is akin to a licence to print money

I wish. Stuck in the office at the moment. :clap:

Not the worst idea ever. But you’d have to get it right, what with all the world-class chippers in Limerick. The punters won’t tolerate just any auld dross you serve to them here. If there’s one thing we know here in Limerick, it’s our chips.

You’d have to set up in a top spot though wouldn’t ya. Not the back arse of nowhere so the likes of The Dunph wouldnt find it.

Exactly. :clap:

Pikeman knows the score.

In fairness, Dunph has been badly exposed on his geographical knowledge of limerick city…he didn’t know where Ma Ryan’s was either…

a sat nav might be a decent investment for him, stop him going round in circles

[quote=“The Puke”]In fairness, Dunph has been badly exposed on his geographical knowledge of limerick city…he didn’t know where Ma Ryan’s was either…

a sat nav might be a decent investment for him, stop him going round in circles[/QUOTE]

:clap:

1. The lad i know in Corbally doesn’t know where Freda’s is either.

2. Misunderstanding.

1. The lad i know in Corbally doesn’t know where Freda’s is either.

2. Misunderstanding.[/QUOTE]

sure it is well known that Corbally is full of gomes…

Minister.

Transport Minister.

And why is that now Puke???

Middle class shapers…

I thought there was some sort of Mexican influx :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s a gome anyway? I can confirm there are a few wannabe middle-class areas in Limerick alright

He said gomes.

Refer to my previous post…

A gome is a slang word used in Limerick to describe lepjacks…Other words commonly used in the city for this include Spastic and Handicap

And ghoooouullllll

you could put gome (or a deviation of it) into a sentence like:

“Look at the gomey head on your man over there, I’ll kick the heart out of him”

:thumbsup:

Are you using gom (as in ryhming with Dom) or gome (as in gomey)?

Gome as in gomey…A gom is just a plain old idiot