Renting suits during lock down

Yeah itā€™s running frequently enough I think.

1 Like

Would something like this work?

Utes

So let me get this straight. You are traveling from Limerick to Dublin to buy a suit for a funeral at a time when no one is allowed go to a funeral and you are throwing in a spin on the LUAS for good measure?

11 Likes

Would you reckon this could be more lies Fagan?

Black suits are for the people in the front tow,

Itā€™s capped at ten people I think.

What are you trying to insinuate fucking creep? I get off Heuston. I get the luas into town. Have you some sort of problem with this?

Why are you going to Dublin when youā€™ve been told Dunnes is your best bet?

Be careful up in Dublin with a suit, there was a fella on here before who went up on the train for an interview and thought it would be a good idea to pick up a particularly ketchupey breakfast roll enroute. Absolute carnage followed.

4 Likes

The funeral is on in Dublin.

This lad claims to have 60k in the bank and his wardrobe only has tee shirts and short pants.

11 Likes

Are you going to change into the suit in the changing rooms in Dunnes?

1 Like

No Iā€™ve a place to stay in malahide thankfully.

1 Like

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. Watch out for this lad.

2 Likes

Would there anything to be said for shopping him?

Does anybody know whatā€™s the story with Irish rail? They are running but decided to not show their
Times tables?

Only if all four of him is going to the funeral

8 Likes

:smiley:

And on that note, Iā€™m out :+1:

Very funny stuff. my uncle passed away who lives in south Dublin. Iā€™m the only one living at home at the moment so I want to go to the funeral to represent my parents. I donā€™t have any experience of driving in and around Dublin. Thatā€™s why I needed the luas. Thereā€™s a lot of heartless individuals on here. Iā€™ve always done my best for people on here I thought were in trouble or in any bother. You lads arenā€™t very nice at all.