Renting suits during lock down

You tried to get @backinatracksuit and Chocolatemice sacked from their jobs. Youā€™re a lovely fella though.

1 Like

The luas is running anyway. Very regularly.

Sometimes when youā€™ve got nothing good to say you should say nothing at all.

Condolences BC

Sorry for your loss if that is true but why would anybody on here believe a word you say?

2 Likes

Take it easy lads

A black pants & white shirt is all the flute needs.

South Dublin?
No experience driving about City?
Funeral in Malahide?

Fucking hell :rofl:

Sorry to hear of the family loss pal. Can I ask, are your parents not going due to safety concerns? Are you staying with your parents at the moment? If so, isnā€™t it is just as dangerous for you to go and possibly bring it back?

Funerals at the moment are a sad one. Hard to know the right thing to do. If you go, a black suit would be overkill IMO.

1 Like

Staying in Malahide. Funeral on the South of city.

Nope Iā€™m home on my own. Iā€™m going to drive as there wonā€™t be any traffic in and around Dublin and Iā€™ll be able to go up and down in the one day. I wouldnā€™t be overly keen on Irish funerals myself but thatā€™s a personal thing. I think a few will go to the mass and a few to grave. So gives a chance of a few people in the family to say their good byes.

1 Like

Thanks chief these things are a part of life Sadly. You always have to remember there is people worse off than you when you think times are tough. You also have to remember to help others when things are tough.

2 Likes

sorry to hear that man- safe journey up

1 Like

Iā€™d agree here. A black suit is really only for chief mourners. Just be well dressed in a dark colour and that will suffice.

Thanks lads. I genuinely appreciate it.

@Bandage if you wouldnā€™t mind doing the needful. Iā€™d appreciate it if you deleted my account. Seeing a few of the comments and some of the people liking them will only see me in a Worse state of mind and I donā€™t need that right now. I need to focus on the few positives.

2 Likes

Stay safe

Keep truckin

A vision of Rodney Trotter in his Undertakers assistant role, complete with the hat comes to mind.

Did you get sorted in the finish ?